True Feeling

"So you still wanna say you didn't threaten Mrs Patricia Anoa'i!"

"No sir officer I haven't even been around her for at least a whole month,I'm her sins fiancé an-

"HER SO YOU'RE THE FIANCÉ! Well I see why! What you were little miss sassy upset that she didn't approve of you so you threaten her break into her house!?"

"No sir,I didn't I promise,you can ask Roman himself I d-

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ROMAN IT's THE FACT THAT YOU,violated her space and privacy for nothing,you killed his baby then go around and do that,how selfish are you?"

"I DID NOT KILL THE BABY WHY THE HELL WOULD I DO SOMETHING THAT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO!"

Without warning the guard shoved her up against the wall holding her by the neck. "I don't know who you think you're talking to but if you wanna keep being smart I'll give you something to yell about!"

She started having trouble breathing trying to pry his hands off her. "JAMES! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER RIGHT NOW YOU THINK JOB OF BEING A POLICE OFFICER IS STRANGLING THEM,you know what,you're off duty now,you can leave!"

"VICTORIA she raised her v-

"I DON'T CARE,YOU'RE DISMISSED UNLESS YOU WANT TRASH DUTY!"

Dropping his head down he left the room mumbling to himself.

"You're Alicia Love?"

"Ye...yes ma'am." She said in a slight whisper with her back leaned up against the wall.

"It's okay Hun,I'm actually the manager for this case...I know you're innocent,I went threw the files and the home security video tapes at her house,there's no matching or tape of anyone breaking in,come with me Hun,you can trust me."

Nodding she slowly stood up taking her hand following her to where ever she was taking her.

-------------------
Roman had just pulled into the drive way of his parents house when he saw the front door already open,as soon as he hopped out the car he heard slight sobs so he quickly walked inside only to stop in his tracks when he saw his mom throwing things around the living room swearing under her breath until she caught sight of Roman.

"Oh Roman,your father just up and left me! How could he do that! He said he loved him for ever and always and now look he's just up and left what am I gonna do Roman."

"What are you gonna do...besides feel EXACTLY what you deserve,ma...or heck I don't even know if I can call you that anymore...either way..you can go to hell and suffer!"

"OH how that useless clueless baby killer hoe all around town girl has gotten to your head,Roman,you don't mean that...DID YOU FORGET THE BABY YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE IN YOUR LIFE NOW IS DEAD,GONE,NO WAY TO COME BACK,and it's all because of her!"

Roman turned on his heels leaving the house slamming the door,was he mad at what she said yes but he knew he couldn't do much just because....the rage he wanted to let out he couldn't...

Writers block big time this was a draft I wrote last week but couldn't think of how to continue so after a while weekend of feeling like death today I decide to just post something and hopefully some ideas will come in sooner or later...