"What Now?"

"Bro what the hell went down between you two now,last time that kick was on accident and now this,you must have really pissed her off."

"Dean...do me a favor and shut the hell up."

"What I'm just sayin,when a girls pissed off don't question it,I won't say anymore...did you see her match though,she almost about killed Bri."

"We all say it genius...look just grab our shi* and let's go."

"What's the matter,someone number two'd on superman cape?"

Not amused by his joking matters Roman slowly slid off the table walking over and grabbing his bags shoving Dean in the process.

---------
Alicia had finally gotten back to the divas locker room and took no time getting her things and stuffing them in her bag and heading back out especially since she was planning to change rooms and get her own.

She was headed down the hall when she bumped into a taller figure,she looked up and saw the two toned hair.

"What?"

He stood there smirking to himself clutching the WWE heavyweight championship. "Look...I don't want any trouble,all I wanna say...see what I mean."

"Seth what the hell are you talking about and if this is one of your little set ups...you already saw what happened to big mouth Bri,HURRY UP!"

"Alright alright,what I mean...damn feisty,anyway...see that new attitude there...you think The Bella's are gonna mess with you again,you've finally gotten EVERYONES attention and now that title and you...have a meaning."

"I'll tell you one thing Seth,attitude and this title,does NOT equal to why I'm champion,so you know what,let me tell YOU something,I don't give a damn who comes at me,I'll stand my ground,I'll break some faces and I will especially leave a statement so go ahead and try me,you can go tell your little brat friends and whoever else kisses your a**...Sell out."

She shoved past him walking towards the exit...this was a different feeling...something she never thought of herself having but now that it was there...she felt as if this was something that NEEDED to be done.

-------
Roman had finally gotten Roman back to the room and had to head right back out because Paige was craving some type of stop to get something to eat. Roman had just walked into the room and saw the pictures and shirts  on the bed,basically everything of hers that was related to him she'd left,Roman noticed some spreads of paper on the floor and walked over picking them up,from the words he could see,it was a page from her book she usually wrote in.

"So she's moved on that fast..we're married...we're not on the same page right
Now but...we can't...we do this again,not only for me,JoJo who went straight to the question "will she be my mom. Running his hands threw his hair Roman sat on the carpet floor with his back to the bed looking towards the ground sighing. "What the hell...I've done it again and now...I think this was my final straw...it can't be..

Sorry this ones short,I started writing then I feel asleep while doing so and...my brain was dead when I got back to it,the next will be better!!!