"Who Could It Be?"

The next morning
Alicia and Marti had decided to have a morning outing together since it had been a while which they did,they had gone out to i-Hop for breakfast then went to the outlet that was near going shopping for outfits for signings,clothes just to wear around and a few fancy outfits for special days. After coming back they had gone back to Alicia's room Titus coming along then hey all had gone down to the pool again.

"So you two had a little outing today,you girls wanna share what you brought that took you 4 hours." Titus asked.

"Babe! You know when girls go shopping we've gotta observe and try on them there's compare prices then there's if it fits go along and if not find other size then back to the dressing room a-

"Annnd I regret asking,you two went out to eat!"

"Geez T you ask a lot of questions for someone who goes my the motto just do it."

"I was just asking,i don't care what you spent,I'm just making sure you had a good time and still questioning to where my plate is."

"Oh please,I offered you to come but noo "I got game highlights to watch have fun babe." She said in a mocking tone. "And just so you know, my peach raspberry,with whip cream and nut topping and a side of has brown was pure heaven...Compared to Alicia's...'salad'."

"What, Ali I have nothing against eating healthy but really?"

"Titus,have you seen me,I'm gaining as we speak I'm divas champion I can't get any bigger."

"Baby come here."

Alicia turned towards where Roman was in the pool near the cement part of the pool.

"Oh yea right,like I'm going in there?"

"I'm right here, you think I'm gonna let something happen to you?"

"N...no...but still I just d- before she could finish her sentence Marti walked up behind her shoving her foreword into the pool, the first thing in her mind, seeing the bottom of the pool but instead she looked up to see the familiar bright eyes that she always got lost when starring into.

"I told you I wasn't going to let anything happen to you baby...you trust me?"

"Yes." She quickly responded.

"Then why are you shaking?" He asked tightening his grip around her waist.

"Because...it's cold."

"Well then if it's only being cold, you wouldn't mind me doing this." He unwrapped one of his arms from around her keeping his other around her. When he first moved his hand she instantly basically climbed on him her legs around his waist and arms tightly around his neck.

"I'm kidding baby calm down...can't...breath."

"DON'T DO THAT! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!"

"Alright,alright I'm sorry just relax,I promise you'll be fine once you let me go,just around the neck a bit."

It took Alicia a while but then she finally loosened her grip.

"See,I keep my word baby...and what you said earlier...you look fine the way you are princess."

"Roman I've gained weight,if I gained anymore I would have had to get a bigger size bathing su-

Before she could finish Roman secured his hold on her before dunking both of them under water coming right back up.

"ROMAN!WHAT WAS THAT FOR! MY HAIR!"

"As long as we're here in the middle of this pool and you keep doubting yourself I can do this all day."