Talkin Body

DIRTY ALERT:
Romans POV
Wow...three times in one night,she's still so insecure about her body but I think I'm getting her out of that stage. Today's Wednesday meaning free day,I wanna do something special for her but I'm not sure what.

I reached over grabbing my phone checking the time, 10:30 Dean's still out with Paige for their 'breakfast hang out'...geez why won't he just ask her out already. And he says I'm a wimp when it comes to admitting things. Maybe if I start moving around I'll think of something for us to do,I got up to grab something to wear when I heard singing from the bathroom,her voice is just amazing. I walked closer to the door opening it a crack as the melodies continued to flow threw the door.

"Cause I'm going crazy when I'm not okay,
I keep praying that the cracks don't show my pain,
Cause even when I'm falling, I say my life is like a dream,
But I'm fighting through a nightmare,
Cause I'm not really being me,
See you don't really know me"

She sung that song Around the last time that big thing happened when The Bella's humiliated her and me and her got into that fight...that song must really mean something to her.

-------
Alicia's POV
The warm water  that hit my body helped me relax,sure after last nights...3 sessions with Roman I was relaxed but something about this just...relaxing and peaceful. I closed my eyes allowing the thoughts to flow through my mind when suddenly I felt a pair of arms go around my waist pulling me back slightly.

"Have I told you you've got an amazing voice." He whispered in my ear kissing my cheek. 

Im still not use to him hearing me singing,he's only heard me once and to make things more awkward,it's the same song,what if he thinks I'm some over emotional weirdo. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt his hands move to my breasts,he started massaging around before pulling at my nipples that were slowly hardening. All I could do at that moment was close my eyes and hope I didn't ruin the moment. 

I felt his erection poking against my back,he continued teasing and rubbing my now hardened nipples.   While he left one hand on my breast teasing me as he ran his hand in circler motions around my nipple. I didn't know what he was doing with the other hand until I felt it snake down between my thighs,he pushed two fingers into my clit,slow movements to quick circler motions. Not even seconds into this and I felt like I was gonna give out any second.

"Baby girl what did I tell you about holding it in,I wanna hear you say my name baby." Yep,now I'm closer than I thought,something about when he spoke like that turned me on...a lot.

Slowly removing his hand he grabbed me turning me around and picked me up pushing me back until my back was to the wall. Being forced to look into his eyes now I could see the desire in his eyes,his hair hanging low,before I knew it he'd thrust his coc* into me, he continued to hold me tightly against the wall,my hips meeting every thrust. He buried his head into my neck leaving kisses all over my skin.

Every time he'd thrust a moan would escape from my lips,his other hand was still tugging on my nipple,I was going to explode in any second. I started to feel that tightening feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Roman! Baby! Don't stop,don't!" My breathing had completely changed now heavy and uncontrollably,my head resting on his shoulder Roman was panting continuing to groan and grunt.  Even though we were in the shower I felt my body starting to get hot. Romans body starting to feel slick with a mix of sweat and the water hitting our bodies. His thirst started to become sloppy meaning he was close. I bit my lip trying to hold back my screams.
"Are you going to cum baby?" He groaned still panting hard trying I catch his breathe still pounding into me. So much pleasure going on that I couldn't even respond. 
"DAMN IT BABY ANSWER ME...or I'll have...no choice but to...take this...next level."
"Ye..YES,YES OH GOD ROMAN!"
Roman picked up his speed thrusting harder and faster. "FUC*!" He groaned in my ear as he shot his warm load in me.
"OH GOD RO,I'M GONNA CUM!" I screamed out tugging on his hair as I came,more than I expected. My legs dangled from his Side as my head rested on his shoulder panting. That,was one heck of a moment this early.
"Oh baby,you think I'm done,you didn't listen to me,I told you no holding in and you did so now,you try again." He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me out of the shower and straight to the bed room where he laid me down on my back.
-------
Climbing onto the bed Roman crawled Ontop of her but sitting up with his hands above her head so he wouldn't fall into her, their lips connected, Romans reached down and started to rub Alicia's clit with his finger,Alicia moaned into Roman's mouth and broke the kiss as she arched her head in pure pleasure. Breaking the kiss Roman began to leave kisses from her neck down to her stomach
"Follow directions this time baby girl...and we'll be good...for now." With a smirk he lowered himself to where he was at her 'pleasure point' he began to lick on her pu**y making her shiver.