Bothered...Unbothered

Alicia sat in the hotel lobby with two caramel frappes in front of her sipping on her first..ever since that call from Seth she was in a daze,no sleep,skipping on a workout even though she told herself she needed it along with everyone else. She didn't want to talk to anyone or be seen with the way she was looking at the moment.

"Wow,either you're been very sleepless ever since your little party with the girls or you just are are you time of the month." Dean said as he propped himself a seat tuning the chair around sitting backwards. "Holy crap,sweat pants,long sleeve low top chucks that hair bun...I've doesn't years with Reigns that's an awful bun if you ask me...you're a high top girl when outside the ring and sweats and long sleeve...its 93 degrees what's the issue sis."

"Dean...aren't you supposed to be at the gym or something?"

Dean shook his head. "Nah,Reigns is,I ditched him...he'll get over it...enough about me so what's going on,go ahead tell me." He tried to reach over to grab one of her frappés

"I look like crap I know,thanks for reminding me." She slapped his hand away before he could pull it towards him.

"Okay ow!...Ali..these last few weeks you've been threw a lot,The Authorities crap Nikki's fake boobs,Bries process of growing and Foxy and her weave ish and injury...Roman spearing you a-

"Ali,I've said this many of times you're basically a sister to me...It sucks seeing you so down...when you went in that coma...I didn't wanna say but...I didn't think you'd wake up...but I knew you were a fighter...different and I like that about you,especially since you're easy with my pranks...and...you're easy to talk to,like no even though you look like sh-

"If your offended by me not letting you take the coffee just take it and go before the oat gets any longer."

"SCORE!" He reached over grabbing one of the coffees taking a straw,instead of taking the wrapper off her fire half off before blowing thee the uncovered part sending the wrapper to Alicia's forehead. "Ha,didn't see that coming did ya?"

She couldn't help but to laugh a bit,shocker Deans stupidness wasn't as annoying as it usually was. "You're a jerk you know that.

"An adorable one! Say I'm gonna go grab you a carry tray them how about me and you do a little shopping,maybe just hang out,we've never really done that."

"Really Dean...shopping,you mean drop me off leaving me in the parking lot until I call you right?"

"Nope...my treat,like before...this time I'll take more part."

"Ya know Dean...I'm not really big on shopping...what about a trip to the arcade and a one and one game of skeeball,loser assistant to winner for the rest of this weeks shows.

"Oh please you're on shorty." He gave her a playful nudge.

"Wow,you're pathetic,when I said Roman wasn't a real man I didn't mean go over to some lost confused lunatic." Alicia automatically recognized the voice,she didn't have to and refused to even look up.

Dean turned looking towards him with a glare trying his best to control anger that started consuming over him."Rollins...just do us all a favor and get the hell outta here." He said threw gritted teeth. Like hed said before she was a sister to him and he didn't wanna see her go through or put up with anymore crap she was already dealing with.

"Oh Ambrose you don't scare me,what is the little lunatic gonna have a little panic and go crazy and steal things,in that case I'll go ahead and call the cops."

"Oh I'm sorry Rollins,I mean what if Alicia did have me and Roman at least she's having something to suck and not have to see and wouldn't have to search all around when ready.And did you forget what Before he could carry on, there was someone behind him clearing their throat.

"You know what! That's none...Ambrose..you two better watch your backs! Especially you Ambrose you forget we've got a match on Smackdown! Little twits! He continued mumbling and going on as he walked away.

"So,you ready to go?"

"NOT until you explain why you just compared you and Romans you know what to something about me sucking!"

"Oh come on,not like you and Roman haven't d-

"Shut up! I'll pay you $10 just to not finish and forget about this conversation!"

"Done deal." By the way...Marti told us your favorite 'position' when your with Roman.

"DEAN! Wait what! I never talked about..we don't even have one!"

"Sure your right,come on ice already embarrassed you I now wanna beat you at your own game,shortie."

"Keep making fun of my height and those skeeball swill be going up your a** and down your throat!"