Angry Pleasure

"Pumpkin,I love ya but seeing you all droopy and snoopy sucks man,come on let's go get some frappés,ya know have some girls day out."

Alicia looked up from her book giving Paige a slight smile. "Thanks Paige but I'm good...you go have your fun."

"AHHHH!" She threw her self back on the bed grabbing on the of the pillows putting it over her face as she yelled.

"Ya know if I didn't love you Paige is so go over there and hold the pillow down for you." Marti said with a smirk.

"Do it and I'll kill you puffy head!"

"Oh please you wouldn't w- she was cut off by a high rage knocking on the door, opening the door there stood Alicia Fox with this worried look on her face.

"girls! You need to get down stairs! The guys! First they were all talking and getting room numbers and then there was fighting and everything,Roman got taken to an ambulance, They're still trying To get Dean to wake up and Titus they can't find him!"

"WHAT!?" All three girls yelled jumping up.

"I DON'T KNOW Just COME QUICK!"

---------
"Oh my gosh what stupid think could Dean have done now,I told him I changed my mind about going out!"

"Dean? Paige Roman got taken to a hospital for what reason I don't know! I've already lost two people this year...I can't lose another."

They all were following Foxy but then she got to the pool area.

"Just go in this is where it first started."

Walking into the pool area all girls looked around trying to find some type of evidence or something to help then the guys bathroom door opened.

"OH YEA! I dig this I finally found my crop I've been dying to look for!"

"REIGNS oh please I rock better than you!"

"Boys step aside! We got the head master money maker makin moves star! Orange is the color!"

The girls couldn't help but to automatically bust out laughing seeing their boyfriends & husband standing in front of them in legit crop tops and speedos.

"OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO FUNNY BUT MY EYES!" Alicia Fox said who was laughing harder than anyone else having to lean on one of the pool chairs so she wouldn't completely fall over.

Alright...Reigns they're all laughing including your girl can I please take this off now!" Titus groaned.

"Man I told you you didn't have to go along you where the one who picked out the orange."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT BEFORE!" Grabbing one of the pool towels Titus wrapped it around himself walking over and grabbing Marti taking him with her.

"DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH FUN LUVS!" Paige called out.

"Oh you're telling them that,let's go my Mysterious Raven." He said giving her a tap on her bottom making her jump forward with a shocked face eventually following behind.

Hearing the name Raven started to make Alicia feel buggy a bit. Roman walked up behind Her wrapping his arms around her waist. "Seeing that smile of yours really made my day beautiful."

"And seeing you in that ridiculous but...attractive outfit." She said turning around standing on her tippy toes wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Eh,well anything to make my beautiful wife smile...baby I just want you to know,through thick and thin,smile or tears,hobo and dressy days,from your own off hormones to your original self,I'm gonna be there for you,forever,and always."