Welcome Home

Alicia slowly woke up having to blink her eyes a few times from the sun light which had made its way threw the curtains. She started to sit up but felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist pulling her back down.

"Morning beautiful." Roman whispered in her ear with his sleepy voice which sorta made her go a bit...crazy... She turned to where she was facing him.

"Good morning my spearing superman."

"I could get use to that nickname." He smiled leaning towards her kissing her cheek.

Roman sat up pulling her into his lap where she was facing him. "I honestly just love waking up and seeing your beautiful face,maybe in 20 years we'll be doing he same thing."

"Yea...you'll probably find someone much more of a women." She mumbled but he ended up hearing.

"Baby girl stop doubting yourself...us...I don't care what anyone has to say about us or tells me what they think of you,you're my one and only and no matter what they say I'll always see you as my beautiful amazing queen."

Slightly sighing she continued starring down any a cover twiddling with her fingers.  "Baby." He gently lifted her head with with his finger making her look at him. "Even if it gets to us vs the world,I'm staying by your side, you're the best girl I've ever met honestly and I lost you once and I don't plan to anytime soon or just ever." 

She gave him a slight smile even though on the inside she still had things running through her mind. Without warning he pushed Alicia onto her back and climbed ontop of her holding himself him with his hands on the sides of her head. "I don't know about you but, I'm hungry... Food downstairs or room service is probably $20 and up where as you, free,warm,juice an-

Before he could finish she rolled from under climbing out of the bed. "And I think they're worth the price, besides I don't want you to eat me, I'm divas champ I've got business to handle every week."

"Of course you're champ...but that doesn't mean I won't...yet." He said but not loud enough for her to hear.

-----------------

After the flight Dean had gotten a ride back to his home where as Alicia and Roman had to stay on the plane for another flight to Pensacola Florida. Roman had a surprise for her but didn't wanna tell her what it was. They both were fast asleep still when the flight attendant came on and announced how they would be landing in 5 minutes. Roman say up gently shaking Alicia.

"Baby girl it's time to get up,we'll be landing soon." She slowly opened her eyes lifting her head from his shoulder looking towards the closed window debuting if she should open it or not.

-----------

Romans pov

Once the plane had landed and everything was clears I grabbed both our suitcases,glassy we didn't have to go to bag claim since we both had carry on's...ya see ever since that house fire incident me Dean and her sister has for together between buying new things,finding things that survived the fire thanks to the fire fighters and now everything was set up at my house,we'd talked about moving in together a few times but now I just wanna make her happy,comfortable.

I guess she's never been around this part of FL because she had that cheeky big smile of amazement as she snapped back to back photos.

"Any thing close to Miami?" I said with a snicker ever though i knew the answer would be no,she turned to me with a smile shaking her head. Since both our bags were duffles i was able to wrap my arm around her shoulder pulling her closer.

"Ro...I don't know where we are going but...thank you." She whispered as we continued to walk.  Oh yea she was in for a surprise,I'm just glad I can call her mine. I hope she doesn't think we're rushing things but I just want her to knowing here for her...everyone is.

-------------

After about a 40 minute drive they arrived at the house. Roman pulled into the drive way then gently taking Alicia's hand. "Well we're here baby girl...quick ah favor...would you mind letting me wrap this blind fold around you,I promise you'll be fine.

"Ah...sure...I guess." Smiling to himself Roman grabbed the kind fold wrapping it around her eyes making sure it wasn't too right before he got out of the car walking over to her side helping her out.

"Just follow my lead." He said as he took her hand and lead her to the door. He stopped and opened the front door with the key,holding the door open with his foot he used his hand that held hers leading her inside.

"Alright baby girl." He untied the blindfold and stood with his arms around her waist.

-----------

Alicia's pov

"alright baby girl." I heard him say then I felt the blindfold remove from my eyes...okay...here goes nothing,I opened my eyes,we stood in the middle of this beautiful big living room,white walls but nice decorations,furniture that matched the color shades,a slide door that led to the backyard not sure what was back there. I glanced towards the counter and saw a picture frame...a picture...of me and him from a few weeks ago... The frame was outlined in a silver covering with the words forever and always.

"Roman...it's beautiful...not only the picture but...you've got a nice house...it's big."

"Well I just wanted to see that smile of yours but hey that's not the only thing,there's something upstairs I wanna show you."

"Okay...nothing's disappearing or being ripped right,because Roman it is just too early even though it's the afternoon a-

"No baby girl don't worry...yet." He took my hand and lead me upstairs,opening the room door my mouth completely dropped. His room with a king size bed but photos...everywhere of us..but also photos from my old house,tears automatically filled my eyes all I could do was stand there observing. I can't believe those many things survived the fire...

"Baby girl...one more thing,Dean!"

I looked over to the door watching as Dean walked in with a cage in his hand,inside the cage sat Muffin.

"Well,it was a hassle getting her in,maybe a few scratches but eh...it was worth it."

"You guys did th...your home Roman...my things...you di-

"Shh baby girl,no need to say anymore,I love you so,so much."

"I love you too Roman...and thank you guys for everything."

Yea this chapter sucked and sorry for the long wait...I didn't have a signal to upload yesterday but I wrote it first...I promise the next chapter will be better....