Surprise With Honor

The next morning Roman woke up due to his alarm and Dean coming in,he hated that he had to leave Alicia's side but knew he had to go to his signing then head to the arena,the good sort being today they were throwing the surprise baby shower for Alicia which she had no clue of.

After Roman finished packing his bag he went over to Alicia not wanting to wake her. "Baby girl,I gotta get going but we've still got two more shows down here and I'll be back later,I love you." He gave her a kiss on the cheek then leaving the room heading downstairs.

"Mrs Love,I do wanna thank you for letting me stay but also trusting me with your daughter."

"Roman,please you don't have to call me Mrs.Love just call me ma,and thank you for treating my daughter so well and making her happy,this is the first time I've seen her so happy."

"Thank you,I really appreciate that...well I've gotta get going,I've got a signing and the show later,ah would you mind asking Alicia to give me a call when she wakes up?"

"Sure,now I don't wanna keep you waitin son,feel free to stop on by again,and really Roman...thank you for making my daughter so happy."
--------------
Alicia woke up the next morning only to be alone in bed Muffin still by her side,she turned around and still saw no Roman. She rubbed her eyes grabbing her phone checking the time, 10:30.
"Roman?" She called out but there was no answer,she sat in complete silence until she just started screaming making Muffin sprout up dashing out the room. Raven came running into the room with her stick.

"What's going on! What happened!?"

"Roman...h...he left me,he hates me because I'm fat and bloated and my stomach is big, I cant believe him!"

Raven stood with raised eyes totally confused as to why tears were falling from her sisters eyes until it caught on...hormones.

"Sis,Roman had to go for a signing,I think you'd know that...he'll be back,I promise."

"LIAR!" Grabbing her pillow she tossed it hitting her straight in the face.

"I'M SO FAT,WHY WON'T THIS BABY JUST BE BORN!" She crawled out of bed going to the bathroom slamming the door in the process.

"Oh god I'll be ready why Roman takes her back to his house." Raven mumbled.

"I HEARD THAT!"

--------------

"Baby,how could you just leave me!?"

"Baby girl you know if I could stay I would,I had an early signing then we've got Raw but I promise you I'll be back."

"Oh fine...do you love me Ro?"

"Of course I do,forever and always."

"So do I,well I'm gonna let you go now,good luck with your signing and your match."

"Thanks baby,talk to you later."

As soon as he hung up he was about to head back to the locker room when Nikki walked up with a smirk blocking his path.

"Hey there handsome,how's it going."

He rolled his eyes going to walk around when she stepped back in front of him. "You know what Roman...you don't have to play stingy,we ALL have our little secrets." She started tracking her hand down his vest,he grabbed her hand moving it away.

"NICOLE,I don't,never will,never plan to,already know I DON'T LIKE YOU,I am in a happy relationship i am in the process of having a baby girl born and I don't need you trying to ruin what we have,you tried once and failed so what's your next plan mrs pound in?" For once he wasn't afraid of hurting her feelings even though he hated her guts,now it was about him and Alicia and nothing was going to change how he felt about her.