2. Chanyeol (Love At First Sight)

"Y/N!" My little sister tag along as we headed to park. My little sister started running ahead of me.
"Yah, don't run," I ran after her, but she tripped over her shoelace and fell. She was at least ten sidewalk squares in front of me.
"Unni!" She whine and cried, hugging her leg, which was bleeding in pain.
"Yeri!" I called and immediately ran to her. Before I could reach her, a man bend over and hug her. I pant hardly and rest my hands on my kneels as I finally reach them. I notice she had a bandage on her wound and the man was comforting her.
"Yeri," I said. They both look at me and the man carry Yeri up.
"Don't leave your mom again," he pinch her cheeks.
"What? She's my unni," Yeri laugh. The man immediately apologize.
"I'm sorry, I just, ah, umm,"
"It's fine. I'm too mature for my age," I chuckle.
"I'm Park Chanyeol," he said and cover his ears. Park Chanyeol?
"What are you doing here?" I laugh. He uncover his ear and seem glad about sometime.
"You're not going to scream?" He ask. I shook my head.
"I know your Park Chanyeol from EXO, but like I said, I'm mature for my age," I smile and held my hand out. He shook my hand.
"Well, thanks for helping Yeri," he hand me Yeri and stare for awhile.
"Chanyeol?" I put Yeri down.
"Oh, um, no problem," he scratch the back on his head.
"Well, tell the rest of the members I said hello and nice to see you," I held Yuri's hand tightly and walk past him.
"Wait," I turn around and saw him blushing pink.
"What's your name? You know mine, but I don't know yours," he chuckle. I nod.
"Y/N," I said. He gaze at Yuri for a while. He motion her to come closer to him and he whisper something into her ear.
"Unni," she whine. Chanyeol pick her up and ran away.
"Yah, it's not good being carried away by a Kpop idol," I yell and ran after them. My lungs couldn't take it anymore and begin to slow down. My phone buzz and I saw my mom calling.
"Yeoboseyeo?"
"It's getting dark, you and your sister come home now," she said with concerns and hang up. I groan and look up and didn't see Chanyeol and Yuri anymore.
"Yah, Chanyeol, it's getting dark," I yell. No responses.
"Boo!" A voice scared me from behind.
"Ah," I yell and jump a little.
"Miss me?" Yuri was still being held by Chanyeol.
"No, Chanyeol can have you forever," I said. I grab Yuri from Chanyeol.
"Ani, Chanyeol wants you," Yuri said. I stare at her then Chanyeol.
"Yuri, don't lie. It was nice meeting you, tell EXO I said hi," I bow and begin walking back.
"Chanyeol," Yuri called.
"Bye Yuri, bye Y/N," he wave.

I got home safely and suddenly my phone buzz. It was an unknown number and I was shock by what it said.
Y/N, it's Chanyeol. What Yeri said was true, I did fall for you when I first met you. How about we keep in touch? Meet me at the same time and same place I saw you at. Bye, Y/N
I literally almost forgot to inhale.
"How did he get my number?" I ask Yeri. She smirks.
"Let's just say, I told him when he asked me. Do you like him too?" Yuri ask. I personally didn't know what to say. I guess my heart finally spoke. The heart chose him.
"Ne, go eat. My future boyfriend is meeting me at the spot we saw each other," I smile.
"Unni has a boyfriend!" Yeri kept repeating that phase over and over again.