5. Baekhyun (Busy) Part 1

I watch EXO's concert. My husband told me to not come because of the crazy fans, but i didn't want to miss it, like the other ones. I sat in the front row because the security recognize me as Baekhuyn's wife. Baekhuyn and EXO begun dancing to growl.

Baekhyun POV

"Hyung, is that Y/N over there?" Sehun ask me. I look and saw Y/N standing in front row seats.
"Aish, I'll have to teach her on how she should listen to her Oppa," I smirk and heard the music playing.

Your POV

I focus on Baekhyun's dancing and his singing. He started winking and pointing at me when it came to his part. EXO started walking around the stage. Baekhyun came straight for me and kiss my cheek.
"Oppa!!" I heard fans all around me glare at me. I going to kill him once he gets home.
"Yah!" I yell as he walked back and dance with the group. I felt my hot cheeks and saw some of EXO members laughing and smirking. As the concert begin to end, I left when it was only ten minutes left.
"OMO, did you see Baekhyun kiss one of the fans? I'm so going to kill her if I see her," my blood suddenly all drain down. That pabo, I swear. I drove home and waited for him to arrive him. I jump on the couch and my head droop. I felt asleep as I waited for him. The concert ended pretty late and he also had an after party too.
Jagi, Y/N," I heard distantly voices. I felt my arm shaking and trying to wake me up.
"I'm tired, umma," I mumble.
"Aish," my umma mutter. Suddenly, I felt the bed shaking, up and down.
"Yah," I sat straight up and saw Baekhuyn jumping on the bed.
"This is so fun," he jump even higher.
"Oppa, it's too early," I kick him and pull the covers up my body.
"You know your back can hurt if you sleep on the couch? I had to carry you to the bed," He said continually jumping.
"Stop jumping," I whine.
"Wae? I actually think this is fun. Once we have children, I let them jump on their beds all day long," he said proudly.
"Immature," I mutter and wrap the blanket around my shoulder. I walk out of our bedroom and threw my body on the couch.
"Jagi, you're so lazy," he yell.
"I need my beauty sleep," I whine. I heard Baekhyun coming closer and closer. A splash of cold water met my face.
"Yah," I yell and sat straight up.
"Jagiya," he hug me as I sat down, wiping my face.
"You're mean, Oppa," I pretended to cry. I smile a little and continue crying.
"Jagi, please don't cry," he said and embrace me.
"I'll stay with you for the whole day if you want.  Don't cry," he said. I curve a smirk.
"Don't cry," he pull the hug apart and stare at each other face. He suddenly did some aeygo and buing and buing sound. I laugh at his cuteness, my husband is not lacking any cuteness.
"Can you take me to the beach today then?" I ask like a little child. He shook his head.
"I'm actually really busy today. I'm was kidding about staying with you the whole day, but I promise, one day, I'll cook for you, feed you, and stay with you," he kiss my forehead and walk away. I hid under my covers and silently cried. I barely got time to be with him, but it's true. His work with EXO is really important and now that he has a family, it's even harder for him. I got up and wash my and brush my teeth. I cooked some fried rice and made a sandwich for him when he's at break. I never want him to starve or be dehydrated.
"Good luck," I said plainly and watch him quickly ate the rice.
"You always know what's best," he kiss my cheek and drove to work after he ate his breakfast. I let one of my tears flow down. I rub my tummy.
"One if daddy wasn't so busy, only if I could tell him you're in my tummy.