19. Kris (Happy Birthday)

Happy birthday Wu Yifan!!! I miss you being in EXO because you were one of my favorites, but I'm also happy that you decide to go and persuade your dream. as long as you're happy, I am too. Wo Ai Ni Kris and take care. I'll always support you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It was morning... "1,2,3.." My husband was playing hide and go seek with our three years old.
"Ready or not, here I come," Wu Chan yell. I sat on the couch and watch him looked for his daddy. I knew today was Kris's birthday, so after their fun, I decided to take Wu Chan to get a cake for Kris.
"Daddy, where are you?" Chan ask.
"Chan!" I called and pointed to the cabinets in the kitchen. Chan smile and ran over and open them.
"Found you!" Chan yell.
"Chan, you did good, but did mommy tell you where I was?" Kris ask.
"What?" I ask. Chan nod.
"Hey, no cheating. Cheating is not my style," he said.
"The what is your style?" Chan ask.
"Chicken," I said. Kris and Chan both said on the couch together next to me.
"Chicken is not my style," he said. I loved that phase, it's cute.
"Well, guess who's birthday is it?" I said.
"Mommy?" Chao ask.
"Bu," Kris said.
"Uncle Tao?" Chan guessed.
"BU!" Kris and I said at the same time.
"Oh, I know," Chan said.
"It's uncle Suho!" Chan said.
"Well, no. Baobei, tell him," Kris said. I smile and whisper into Chan's ear.
"Happy Birthday Daddy!" Chan said. Kris laugh and hugged his three years old tightly.
"Chan, how about we go get daddy a cake?" I said. Chan nodded.
"Yehet!" Chan said.
"Did you learn that from uncle Sehun?" Kris ask.
"Yes," Chan said.
"Aish, that maknae," Kris mumble.
"We'll be back," I lean in and gave my birthday boy a kiss. I carried Chan out to the car and drove him to a bakery shop. As I parked the car, Chan was so eager to decide on what cake.
"We should get daddy a pink one," Chan said.
"I don't think it would be his style," I said. I carried him into the bakery shop and walked over the cake aisle.
"Ooo, let's get him that one," Chan pointed. It was pink and had a hello kitty statue.
"Bu, we'll get this later for uncle Luhan," I said and laugh. Chan nod rapidly.
"Yehet!" Chan said. We walked around and Chan pointed again.
"That one," he said. It had black and blue icing on the white cake.
"It's totally daddy's style," I said.
"Do you need any help?" A lady behind us ask
"Can I get this one for my daddy?" Chan ask.
"How cute," the lady said and took the cake and walked to the counter. We followed her.
"What writing would you like on it?" She ask.
"Happy Birthday Daddy FanFan," Chan answer. The lady looked at me and I nodded. She laugh and hand Chan a lollipop.
"Give me a couple minutes," she said and carried the cake to the back.
"Chan, give the lady the money while mommy calls your uncles," I hand him the money and watch my three years old gave her the money.
"What a handsome young man," she said. She gave him the change, but the coins dropped out of his hands.
"Chan," I said and helped him picked up the coins. I put the money in my purse and thank the lady. She show us the cake.
"Wow, that's so cool," Chan said. I laugh and carried the cake into my car. I seated belt Chan and sat in the driver seat. I called Suho.
"Yeoboseyeo?"
"Suho ah! How's are you doing?" I ask.
"Oh, nothing. Since EXO is doing really good now, I think we'll be worldwide famous," he said.
"Oh ah, tell Kris I said Happy Birthday," Suho said.
"What? Come over to celebrate with him. Bring the members too, Chan really want see his uncles again too," I said.
"Really? Put me on speaker," Suho said. I press the speaker button.
"Uncle!" Chan said.
"Ah, my Channie, do you want your uncles to come over," Suho ask.
"Yes! Please Uncle Suho?" Chan said cutely.
"Araseo, we'll come over. Wo Ai Ni Chan," Suho said.
"Wo Ai Ni, uncle," chan said. Suho hang up.
"Let's drive home to daddy," I said. Chan nodded.
"Mommy, I'm hungry," Chan said.
"What? Araseo, I'll text daddy to make some breakfast," I said. I text Kris when I reached a red light.
Yeobo, can you make breakfast for us?
- Y/N

I drove home and carried the cake in. Chan tagged behind me and enter the house last.
"DADDY!" Chan yell and ran into the kitchen. I close the door and follow him. The aroma fill the air.
"Oo, hot cakes," Chan said.
"Correct, go sit down Chan," Kris said. Chan obediently listened and sat on the chair.
"Hello baobei," Kris said.
"Ni Hao Fan Fan," I said. I kiss his cheek. I put the cake in the freezer and sat down next to Chan. We all ate together and after that, I decided to wash the dishes.
"Y/n, I'll do it," Kris said.
"Bu, birthday boy, go put Chan to sleep," I said. Kris sigh and listen.

7:00 PM

Chan was clean and handsome. The door rang and Chan immediately ran to open.
"Uncles!" He yell. I just finish making some of Kris's favorite foods and laid them on the table.
"Who's my Chan?" Sehun ask. He carried Chan up.
"I am!" Chanyeol said.
"Ani, this little cutie," Sehun said. Kris walked down stairs.
"Oo, it's galaxy boy's birthday," Lay said. I laugh and nodded. They all wished Kris a happy birthday and gave him gifts.
"Let's go eat," I said. We all walked and sat down at the table. Sehun and Suho fed Chan while Kris and me talked to the members.

After dinner, I took the cake out and added the candles. We all gather around and sang the birthday song.
"Happy birthday Daddy FanFan," Chan said.
"Did you put the wording, Chan?" Luhan ask.
"Yehet!" Chan yell. We all stared at Sehun.
"What? It's cute," Sehun said. Kris made a wish and blew out the candles.
"Happy birthday," I said and hug him tightly. Kris cut the cake and hand the slices to the members. The members played with Chan and talked to Kris. Kris walked up to me and sat down on the couch.
"I'm the best daddy in the whole galaxy," he said. I nod and kiss his cheek.
"And I'm glad he's all mine," I said.
"Say Kaebsong," Baekhuyn said to Chan.
"Aish," Kris and I said.

________________________________
This month is Magical mystic November. I'll be posting fantasy imagines about the members powers. As always Happy Birthday Wu Yifan!!