5. Baekhyun (Busy) Part 2

"Yeobo ahh!" I call for him again. I was 5 weeks in and wanted to tell Baekhyun I was pregnant.
"Ne?" He poke his head into the bedroom.
"I have something to tell you," I said. He sat down on the bed and waited impatiently.
"I'm... I'm," he cut me off.
"Wait!!" He said. He took a deep breath and looked really serious.
"Process," he said. I close my eyes and pull his hand onto my stomach.
"Do you feel that? Our baby is happy to feel it's daddy's hand," I said. I watch his reaction towards this. His face with blank at first, then spread with umm, I couldn't tell.
"Baekie?" I moved his hand on my stomach away. I squeeze his hand lightly.
"Are you ok? Are you happy?" I ask. I was getting a little scared, but I didn't want to show it. He shook his head from whatever he was thinking and warmly smile.
"Happy? I'm excited to have our own family," he hug me tightly.
"I'm glad you accept our new child," I said. He frown and laugh.
"Why wouldn't I?"
I shrug and laid on the couch and rub my tummy.
"I hope it's a boy," I said.
"Wae? I want a girl so I can do makeup on her," he clap his hands.
"Aish, it's your child, not you makeup doll," I chuckle. Baekhyun frowned. He laid next to me and place his ear on my tummy.
"Hello my little prince or princess. Daddy's very happy to have you with mommy. Your twelve uncles will be very happy," he said.
"Uncles?" I ask.
"What? They're my hyungs," Baekhyun said.
"I hope you'll be friends with your uncles and don't ever mess with uncle Chanyeol's pointy ears," he rub my tummy and kiss it.
"Hey, why don't I get a kiss?" I frown. He laugh and kiss my cheek.
"My two babies," he laugh.
8 months later
"1 more month and our prince or princess is coming," I said. Of course I went to the doctor, but I didn't wanted to know what's it gender.
"Channie, stop eating so much," Kyungsoo said and pull the bowl of rice from him. It was his second bowl and he still hungry.
"Kyungiee, we have enough rice," I hand a new bowl of rice.
"Ani, he stomach will look as big as yours," Baekhyun laugh. Chanyeol face was red and he looked sad.
"I'm not hungry," Chanyeol push the bowl away and walk to mines and Baekhuyn's bedroom. I glare at Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. I grab a bowl of rice and pull food in and a pair of chopstick and walk upstairs. I knock on the door and open it slightly and saw Chanyeol playing his phone borely.
"I said I'm not hungry," Chanyeol said with a poker face.
"Channie, I not going to judge you on the weigh you eat," I said and sat down next to him.
"Mian about my husband," I said and hand him the bowl.
"I'll make Kyungsoo and Baekhyun apologized for their act," I hug him. He seem comfortable and ate.
"See? Sometime Happy Virus just needs more food then the other members," I ruffle his hair and laugh.
"I'll pull Baekhyun and Kyungsoo-"
The door widely open showing the whole open shining the light on me and Chanyeol.
"I believe Baekhyun and Kyungsoo has something to say," Kris push the two of them forward. Has EXO been eavesdropping on mine and Chanyeol conversation.
"Mianhae hyung," they both said then bow. Chanyeol laugh and stood up and hug both of them.
"Baekie, you better take good care of your wife," Chanyeol chuckle and hit Baekhuyn's shoulder playfully.
The day of birth
"Is Baekhyun here yet Chanyeol?" I couldn't believe that my first child is a boy and Chanyeol somehow made it and Baekhyun is on his way.
"He's-"
"Jagiya," he called. He saw the baby in my arms as I hug my prince tightly.
"How's our princess?" He ask. Chanyeol tried to hold in his laughter.
"Or our mini Baekie?" He ask. I nod and hand the mini Baekie.
"Ahh!!! It's a girl," Baekhyun said as he held his prince.
"Ah, hm, boy," Chanyeol pretended to cough.
"Mini Baekhuyn!!" Baekhuyn said.
"I'm been thinking, how about Byun Shun " I said. Baekhyun nodded.
"Welcome to the world, My Byun. You'll have 11 loving uncles and-"
"11? What about me?" Baek Beom enter the hospital.
"Hyung!" He walk to his actually brother while holding the baby.
"What's his name?" BaekBeom ask.
"Byun Shun," Baekhuyn said. I guess we agree on Byun Shun.
"He's handsome," BaekBeom laugh. I nod and chuckle.
"My boys," I said.