43. Luhan (Strange Love) Part 1

I've stayed in a cabin in the woods for a couple days already. My best friend was suppose to come, but her parents are badly sick in the hospital. I could guess I can just relax and laid back. The water boiled in the pot and I poured it on my instant ramen. I turned on some music since I have no one with me. I grab a pair of wooden chopsticks and waited for it to soften the noodles.

"I wanna reset
어딘 누군 알겠지
괴로운 맘을
앞에 서성 되도 찾는
꽤꼬리 같은
혼자 날아다녀 어둠 속에", my speaker played. I opened up the lid and ate the noodles. Camping and chill~~~

I was almost done eating my ramen until a cold chill ran down my spine. I thought I heard rustling in the bushes...
"Ahh ooooo!" I heard in the distance. A wolf cry. I stood up. That sounded very close.
"Ahh ooooooooo!" I heard a different howl in a different direction.
"Hello human," I heard a low, hustling voice behind me. I immediately turn around and saw a black wolf.
"Ahh," I scream and turn the other way. Then, I saw around wolf. I was surrounded by a pack of wolves.
"Humans think they are so smart with their technology and everything. You probably not smartest human," the black wolf said.
"Who are you? What do you want?" I ask. I grab a pair of chopsticks since that was the only thing close to me.
"Get away from me!" I yell.
"We're not going to hurt you yet," the w
black wolf said.
"I'm Carvin, alpha of Black Veil Pack. Me and my pack wants you to join our group and take over the world," he said and growl deeply.
"Why?! I-" we heard a different wolf call. Carvin and his wolf mates ear perk up and they sniff the air.
"It's Exotic Pack," one of the wolves said.
"We need to bite her first," Carvin said. He walked towards me.
"Get away from me," I yell and walked backward. I suddenly felt sharp like needles on my neck. I turn around and saw that one of the wolf sneaked behind me and bit me neck. I fell onto the ground.
"We can leave her there. She's already bitten," Carvin said and his pack ran away. My pulse slowed down and my breathing gotten loudly.
"Ah oooo, where's Carvin?" I heard a different voice. It was a little rough and I heard rustling in the bushes. I tried to get up, but my legs aren't responding. What's Exotic Pack? Are they scarier than Black Veil Pack?
"Suho! There someone over there," a man voice said. I heard beating feet on the grounds as someone approach. I look over and saw another wolf.
"G-get, away f-from m-me," I stutter. The grey wolf stared at me and lick my hand.
"I'm Suho. Don't be scared human girl," he said. Another wolf walked up to me.
"Is she ok?" The white wolf ask.
"Are you ok?" Suho ask.
"Aish," the white wolf said.
"Don't hurt me, please," I mutter. The white wolf stared at my neck.
"Suho, oh no," the white wolf said. A whole pack of wolves approach.
"She's been bitten," a black wolf said.
"It's the Black Veil Pack. He's slowly taking over the humans," Suho said.
"Luhan, Sehun, carry her back to the cave. We'll track down Black Veil and come back by moonlight," Suho said and run the direction Carvin's pack ran. The white wolf stayed including a whitish and black wolf. The let me lay in their back as the carefully walked through the woods.
"Sehun, go right," the white wolf said.
"Ne," Sehun said. The white wolf is name Luhan? Shortly, we arrived at a cave. I rolled off their backs.
"Guess your our new member of Exotic Pack," Sehun said.
"W-what?" I said.
"Don't worry, just rest," Luhan said.
"I want you to explain first," I said. they both sigh.
"Sehun, go guard," Luhan said. Sehun nod and walked away. Luhan sat down like a dog.
"You met Black Veil Pack, correct?" Luhan ask. I nod.
"They are trying to turn every human into a wolf and take over the world. Unfortunately, when a wolf bite a human's neck, they..." Luhan took a deep breath.
"Turn into wolf too. That's how my members and I became wolves," Luhan said. I'm going to be a wolf?
"Is there a cure?" I ask.
"If we knew, we would've been humans again,"he said.
"What's your name?" Luhan ask.
"Y/n," I answer shortly. He smile.
"I'm Luhan. I used to work at an entertainment with my members, but this happened. Go rest, we'll talk later," Luhan stood up and walked up to Sehun. I looked at my hand and saw its transforming to a paw. I wanted to scream, but nothing came out. I close my eyes and wish this to be all a stupid dream. I never met Black Veil or Exotic. I never met Luhan and never will become a wolf. My tears slid on my face and close my eyes. Please, I'm begging to wake up, still in my tent...

My eyes flutter a little. I sat up and saw that....
"AHHHHHHH!" I yell. My whole body was a wolf. I looked whitish and blackish. The wolves ran in.
"Welcome to Exotic Pack," Suho said.