49. Chanyeol *Requested* (Scandal)

*Requested by @syedahamatif , thanks for reading!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I woke up from my dog barking loudly. Today was going to be a great day, I'm going to the beach since I haven't had a day off for so long... I changed into some shorts and a regular tee shirt. I packed the yesterday already so I just ran down to have some breakfast. Bao Bao ran up to me and whine. I guessed she smelled the bacon. I pat her head and gave her some bacon. Bao Bao bark and sat down.
"Sit. Good girl," I toss her another bacon. I look on my phone and saw that there was a helicopter ride at the beach for $90 a person for a hour. It seems like a good deal since it was just me going to the beach. I ate breakfast. I carried my backpack of extra clothes, towels, and shoot! I need sunscreen. I put my backpack in the trunk of the car. I ran back in to grab some sunscreen and Bao Bao favorite ball and her leash. She followed me out of the house. I turn around to lock the door and heard Bao Bao bark. I lock the door and turned around and saw Luhan kicking his soccer ball in the streets. Bao Bao ran to him and started chasing and stealing the ball. I walked to the car and closed the trunk and opened the shotgun door. Oh, EXO is my neighbor next door.... FUN right? No
"Bao Bao! Let's go!" I yelled. Luhan look up and saw me. Bao Bao ran up to me and jump into the car.
"Where are you going? It's my first time seeing you go somewhere with your dog," Luhan said.
"Beach. I finally have a day off," I answer. I closed the door and walked to my side.
"Really? Let's go together then. I'll go tell the others and meet up there," Luhan said and wink.
"No thanks. I'm fine on my own," I said and went into my car. Luhan carried his soccer ball and walked back.
"I'm going to grab some coffee before we hit the beach," I said. I drove to a cafe. I let Bao Bao out and we walked in the store.
"Bao Bao, sit," I said and I walked up to the cashier.
"One iced coffee," I said. The lady and nodded and grab her the money. I looked around and saw somethings different... Pictures of Chanyeol?
"Eomma!" I turned around and saw Chanyeol walking into the cafe.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Chanyeol said as soon as he saw me.
"Chanyeol, can you make this young lady some coffee?" His mother said. Chanyeol nodded and walked behind the counter. Bao Bao barked a couple times. I sat down at a table near Bao Bao. Chanyeol walked up to me carrying my drink.
"I thought you were going to the beach?" He said.
"I am. I was just tired from working late last night," I said. I took a sip of my coffee.. How did he know how to make it the way I like? Usually, his eomma would make it for me.
"Are you sure you can drive then? We have an extra seat in EXO K car. My mom can watch Bao Bao," Chanyeol said. I thought about it.... I kinda feel bad because I was acting so cold to them...
"You're a news reporter, right? I have a scandal for you to report," he said. I widen my eyes.
"Scandal? What's it?" I asked.
"Nope, you have to go to the beach with us," Chanyeol said. I sigh. This could be good.
"Ok, but I want Bao Bao to go too," I said. He nod. We walked out and of the restaurant. There was only one van in the parking beside my car.
"EXO M went ahead. I have to go grab some sandwiches," Chanyeol said. I nod. We arrived at car... This was a 7 seat van. Baekhyun was driving while Kai was in the shotgun seat. Chanyeol open the back door for me. Everyone looked at me.
"There's an empty seat next to Sehun," Chanyeol said.
"Ok. Let me grab my things from my car. Bao Bao, stay here," I said. I walked back to my car. I spray sunscreen on myself and grab my wallet and a towel. I walk back and saw Chanyeol in the cafe. Bao Bao was on Sehun's lap. I climb in and sat next to Sehun.
"How old is Bao Bao," he ask.
"1 year old," I said. Bao Bao bark and hop onto my lap.
"I found her in China as a puppy when I walking around the flea markets," I said. Sehun nodded. He reach him arm over to scratch her. I look up and saw Chanyeol carrying a bag and hop into the van.
"Ok, let's go," Chanyeol cheered. Baekhyun drove. My phone rang. I saw that my boss had called me.
"Ne?" I said.
"Tomorrow, we need you to go over to Vietnam to do an interview with Hari Won," my boss said. (Hari Won is half Viet and half Korean but she sings Vpop. Search her up!!)
"Ok, I'll come by work tonight grab the plane ticket," I said and hung up. I sigh.
"You have work tomorrow?" Sehun ask. I nodded.
"Bao Bao come here," Sehun tap on lap. Bao Bao jump and sat down. Sehun and I talked until we reach the beach... EXO M was either in the water or sitting on towels. We got out of the car and Bao Bao was already running to Luhan who was playing soccer with Kris. I put on my hat. Baekhyun and Kai seemed to have a race to see who reach the water first.
"Do you need any help with the food?" I ask Chanyeol. Sehun quietly hum and carry the beach umbrella. Suho... I look around and saw him at the beach already.
"Yea, can you carry the sandwiches," he said. I took the bag and waited for him to lock the van.
"Let's go," he said. We both walk to the beach.
"Chanyeol," I said. He looked over.
"Do you guys party or something everyday? The music is always on," I said.
"Really? It's usually me composing music and I turn it on really loud. Haha, is it bothering you? I'll lower it," he laugh.
"Ohh, just wondering," I said.
"Y/n, did you and Sehun ever hung out together?  You guys look like you guys were close," he said quietly.
"Haha, he and Luhan would get their ball stuck up on my roof and so they would go into my house and get it. We would have snacks together and just talk. Why? Are you jealous?" I ask. I laugh but he didn't.
"No," he answered shortly.
"Aish, Chan Chan likes me! Chan Chan likes me!" I started chanting.
"Chan Chan likes Y/n!" We both turn around and saw Lay. Chanyeol look angry. He then said something in Chinese and Lay just walked away. I could only understand one word and it was my name. We reach the beach and I place the sandwiches on the towels. I heard Bao Bao's barking in the distant. They were still playing soccer.
"Food!!!" lay said and look through the sandwiches. Chanyeol smirk.
"Y/n, let's bet. Who ever finish a sandwich first, will decide a punish for the loser," Chanyeol said.
"O-k," I said. Lay handed us both a sandwich. I unwrap mine.
"Ready, Set, Go!" Lay said. I took one bite on mine and my mouth got watery.
"Ahh, it's spicy!" I said and grab some water.
"Done!" Chanyeol yell. He was finished and I lost.
"AISH!" I said and facepalm.
"Lay!" I yelled. Lay ran to the water.
"I'll save the punish for a later use," Chanyeol said.
"Cheater," I mutter under my breath. I walk over to Luhan and Kris.
"Let's play a game of soccer together. I call to be Luhan's team!" I said. Bao Bao bark and hit the ball with his snout. Luhan had the ball now.
"Here!" I yell but Kris suddenly ran up to me and block me.
"Go Bao Bao!" Kris cheer! Bao Bao stole the ball from Luhan and made a score.
"Good girl!" Kris walked up to her and scratch her ear.
"What? How did she know to play?" I ask.
"Ummm.... I think I taught her too well," Luhan said sheepishly.
"When?"
"When you were gone to work," Luhan said. I laugh and pet her.
"I'm going to grab a drink for Bao Bao. You need any Kris, Luhan?" I ask.
"Hmm, Cola for me," Kris said.
"Me too," Luhan said. I walk to the cooler and grab a water and two cola. I suddenly felt two pair of hands cover my eyes....
"Guess who?" His voice was deep... So obvious.
"AISH, Chanyeol," I smile and took his hands off my eyes.
"Ahh, it's my first time seeing you so nice to us," Chanyeol said and mess my hair. We both walk to Kris and Luhan. I hand them both their cola and Bao Bao some water.
"Ah Y/n, can we go on the helicopter ride please??" Chanyeol ask.
"No," I said shortly.
"That's your punishment. You have to go with me," Chanyeol said. He took my arm and drag me to the helicopter area.
"Let's go! I already have the tickets," Chanyeol said. He gave the tickets to the pilot. The pilot nod and gave us ear muffs.
"Let's go!" I said.
"What? I can't hear you! Speak loudly," Chanyeol said. He had his ear muffs on.
"YOU'RE UGLY!" I yell.
"Wait what?" Chanyeol said with a surprise face. I smile and climb into the helicopter. I close the door.
"Y/n did you just call me ugly?" Chanyeol smirk. He climb and smile. I just kept silent and waited for the helicopter to lift off. Suddenly the helicopter started and it begin to fly. I put on my ear muffs and held on tight. I was looking outside when I suddenly felt a hand on my hand.
"I want you to feel protected," he said. The helicopter ride was amazing. Chanyeol kept squeezing onto my hand.
"Y/n, about the sandal," Chanyeol said. I turn to him.
"Oh yeah, tell me," I said. I turn my head to look at the ocean.
"Umm, I am currently liking this girl and she likes me too," Chanyeol said.
"I want to ask her girlfriend, but I'm scare of rejecting her," he said.
"Is it me?" I ask without looking at him.
"It's not always about you Y/n, aish," my heart has been stab.
"Just tell her, even if you know you will get rejected," I said. I saw the rest of EXO and Bao Bao on the beach!
"Yah Chanyeol, look!" I said. I put my hand out the window and wave. I heard Bao Bao faintly barking.
"Ok, then, do think I'll get rejected then?" He ask.
"I don't know. Who is this girl?" I ask.
"Y/n, look at me," Chanyeol said in a serious tone. I turn around and saw him.
"Yes?" I said.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask.
"What?" I said.
"You like me, I like you. That's how a relationship works," he said. I was shock. I couldn't answer.
"Are you rejecting me?" He ask. He laugh.
"No," I said.
"Awe, Chanyeol and Y/n, a reporter, have been officially announced that they're dating," he said proudly.
"I told you I have a scandal," he smirk.
"Don't worry, I'll protect you from the fans," he said and squeeze my hand.