47. Kris *Requested*(Malificent) Part 2

"But I didn't tell anyone? How.... how...?"
"It's so obvious. He told me that he liked you,," ShiHyun said.
"What? You liar, if he likes me, why isn't he with me right now?" I said. My hot tears started falling.
"I cast a spell on him. A love spell. He forgot everything about you and fell madly in love with me," ShiHyun said. I felt a tug on my arm. Vines started sliding around. I squirm, but the vines wrap around my legs and arm.
"ShiHyun, why would- why?" I ask.
"Well, Kris, well, is a prince. Wouldn't it be cool to rule the over world as a fairy? You can have him..... Once I dominance the world," ShiHyun laughed.
"Stop! Kris is not a toy you can use and be thrown away," I said as trying to back the vines.
"Y/n, it's already too late for everything. Oh, my wedding is coming. Bye Y/n," she said and walked away.
"I hate you ShiHyun!" I yelled.
"You evil fairy!" I added. I twisted and turned but the vines didn't budge. I guess this is an end to the mystic and human world. I stop and lower my head. That's it. No way to stop this...

Narrator POV

Years later, Kris escaped from ShiHyun castle after her minions had slept on the prison ground. ShiHyun had already married another king after she locked Kris up in the prison. ShiHyun and her husband had a baby, they named him Stefan. Kris ran into the woods and looked for Y/n. Sadly, Y/n was still a woman with no lover.
Y/N POV

"Kris?" I gasp and fell to the ground.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry for leaving you. ShiHyun, she casts a spell on me, a love spell. I still love you," Kris weep. I stood up and hugged him.
"Kris, let's wash you and have dinner," I said. In the inside, I was glad to see him again and glad to have him back.
Years later
Kris became a huntsmen and hunt with his wolves.
"Lay, Xiumin, stop fighting," Kris yell.
"Kris shh, Maleficent is sleeping," I said. I smile at our little baby. This baby, will be the one who will unite the two worlds together again, my and Kris's  baby, Maleficent.

My last and final imagine. Thanks for reading. With all my love, Kang SunYoon