48. Sehun (Camp Half-Blood)

For the Percy Jackson Fans...

"Watch out!" Someone yell. An arrow flew over my head. I looked over to who shot it... Kris!
"Yah," I ran up to him and hit him.
"Pabo, you almost sent me to the hospital," I cross my arms. Kris was one of my closest friends including his other friends. I met Kris and his friends before we got escort to Camp Half- Blood. I remember walking by a basketball court and watch them play and then I would practice my shooting in the court next to theirs. One day, as I was walking to the basketball court, I notice a man with a beard standing at the court where the guys would play. He looked very young, but was wearing crutches. He walked up to me.... he suddenly stop and yelled
" Watch out!" I turn around and saw an one eyed giant in the distant, walking towards us. WHAT THE HECK???????? WHAT???? I drop the ball and I turn back to the man who................... turned out to have really strange legs. He had goat- like legs from the waist down.
"What are you?" I ask.
"No time for questions. We have to run!! Go!! I'll buy us some time. Hail a cab and give them this," he gave me a card.... Camp Half- Blood written at the top. What is this place?
"Go, and oh ya, I'm Grover, Underwood," he said.

Yep, that's how I got here... Kris and them came a week after me. Grover turns out to be a satyr that saved me from a cyclop and he's fine... I later found out who my god parent was.... I was the daughter of Zeus... yep, the big guy. Grover told me that's the big three gods (Poseidon, Zeus, Hades) children are very powerful, but are mostly targeted by monsters. The guys god parent's were....
Kris: Apollo
Luhan: Aphrodite (Guess he's not that manly)
Lay: Apollo
Chen: Hermes
Tao: Ares
Xiumin: Aphrodite
Suho: Athena
Sehun: Poseidon
Chanyeol: Zeus (Yes, he's my half brother)
Baekhyun: Poseidon
D.O: Athena
Kai: Apollo

Now to the present...

"Aish, let's play some basketball, Y/n. The guys are waiting at the court. Sehun is there," He wiggle his eyebrows.

"Yah, I only like his rainbow hair," I roll my eyes and we both walked to the basketball court. It's true. I do like Sehun.... he was different from others I guess.
"Y/n!!!! Everyone's at the lake. Kris, tell the guys to come," Grover and yell. He threw up his shirt and ran towards the lake.
"Go, I'll tell the guys," Kris said and walked away. I silent walked to the lake and watch everyone swim, tan, or played volleyball. I stayed along the side and and walked around to pick up rocks. I skip rocks for a while. Grover was hanging out with the Aphrodite girls.
"Y/n," I look over and saw Chanyeol waving. The guys were standing next to him.
"Hello dongsaeng," he said and walked up to me.
"Aish," I roll my eyes and skip rocks. He frown and picked me up and threw me into the water.
"Yah," I yell and sank into the water. I swam back up to the surface and saw Chanyeol playing volleyball with Percy and Annabeth. I am going to kill him. I watched him get hit in the head with a ball.. haha!!! I suddenly felt something pull me down and sank. I could barely see anything until and streak of different colors and a face appear. He form a bubble...( I have seen Percy done this) around us so I could breathe. (Poseidon children can hold their breath for a very long time)
"Sehun," I said. He smile and swam towards me.
"Is it true you like me?" He ask. I blush and nod..... he swam closer to me and touch my cheek. He leaned in and kiss my lips, underwater. Gosh, my heart was racing, I was going to die. He lean out and smiled.
"I like you too," he said shyly. I smile, my first kiss, was an underwater kiss.