37. Chen *Requested* (Sadness and Sorrow) Ft. Woohyun from Infinite

You decided to move away,
I get lonely and move away too,
You come back, but couldn't find me,
I'm done with you

The last day

"Y/n ah, don't cry. I might come back, but for now, I need to go back to my girlfriend in China," he said. Chen was moving back to his girlfriend's and his hometown. They had dated for a couple years already. When she came and visit me and Chen, I saw that in her eyes, She loved him very much. She was ten times prettier, had nice manners, and smart too. I can't compete with her. I was ugly and stupid.
"Ne, go to her. I'll be fine," I said trying not to burst into tears. Chen smile and rolled his luggage into the airport. Why is he so so stupid? I gave him many hints that I loved him. I even asked him out one time. He thought I was joking, so I played along. Stupid! Stupid! I turn around and walked away. My phone suddenly buzzed.
Appa

"Ne?" I said.
"Y/n? How's Seoul?" He ask. I took a huge breath.
"I'm moving back to Oppa WooHyun place in Japan," I said.
"Oh, are you sure your brother is ok with that?" Appa ask.
"Ne, I'm sure he will," I said.

2 years later

Chen POV

I came back to Seoul with SeoBi next to me. We decided to get marry next month and tell Y/n in person.
"Sorry, I lived here for two years," an old lady said. I thought Y/n used to live here...
"Oppa, call her," SeoBi said. I nod and call Y/n. She didn't pick up. I looked online and saw her on an article from two years ago.
"She moved to a different city or country or state. She's gone from me," I said. I lost my best friend.
"Where is she?" SeoBi ask.
"I don't know, but for sure, she's not in Korea anymore," I said. I cried and sat down on a bench. I lost my best friend and one of the most important person to me.

————————————————————————
I'm sorry, if this sad imagine sucks. I'm a very optimistic person and I never let anything have a sad ending.@FloraRobeccaAcuesta I hope you like it and thanks for all the comments and support! I'll work hard on my imagines and my new fan fiction coming out soon!