3. Xiumin (Forever Yours)

I woke up early today, realizing its finally the day. Usually, Xiumin would come over to my house early in the morning and congrats me. That's going to change changing now. I quickly changed and ate breakfast under 10 minutes. I grab the present I bought for him the other day and drove to his dorm.

I rang the bell again, hoping someone will answer for the 10th time. What if he's at work today? I literally face palmed.
"Wait, but he didn't tell me about him working today," I sat down in front of their porch and cover my face with my hands.

After five minutes of crying, I notice people walking by with giving me a strange face. I decided maybe he's too busy to remember that it's our two years anniversary. I begin driving back and on the way, I saw EXO- M pass by. I arrived home and watch movies to get my mind off Xiumin. I didn't know what to do. I had no reason to be mad at him. His work and fans for very important and compare to me, I'm just a regular person. My life is worth nothing to Xiumin's. I watch dramas and waited for the day to pass. Unexpectedly, the door bell rang. I took a big breath and build my confidence. I open the door, showing my cute Baozi holding a bouquet of flowers and a box of steamed buns.
"OMO, Oppa," I hug him tightly and invited him in.
"I thought you forgot," I said.
"Why would I? I'm sorry for celebrating it so late," he kiss my cheek. I couldn't...
"Xiumin, I-"
"I also bought you this too," he hand me a box. I open it and saw a beautiful necklace. I cover my mouth and sob.
"Xiumin, I can't," I drop the necklace and hug my legs.
"I've been a bad girlfriend," I said between my sobs. I suddenly felt a pairs of arms pulling me. I lean my head on Xiumin chest.
"Mianhae," I mumble.
"I was going to tell you that I was going to break up was you. I know your fans and work is important and I'm blocking it, but I can't. You keep making me fall for you over and over again. I can't let you go," I sniffles. He begin stroking my hair and whisper.
"Jagiya, hush. You're not blocking it. I'm sorry. It's my fault that I didn't spend time with my girlfriend and makes her feels alone," he held my shoulders and I looked at me with teary eyes.
"Saranghae, Y/N, you're my love and never a burden. I promise to spend more time with you, even if it's means to miss practice or a concert. I'll be there with you," he wipe my tears and passionately kiss my lips.
"Saranghae, I'll never, ever think of breaking up with you again," I hug him tightly.
"I love it when you let me protect you in my arms," he move his arm and grab a steam bun out of the box.
"I love you, even more than my steamed buns. I love you," he repeatedly said as I curl in his lap. He move his hand and grab the silver necklace. He tied it around my neck and continuing wrapping his arms around me.
"It's beautiful," I smile and broke the hug.
"Let's eat," I said. He nod and we walked to the kitchen and cook meals.

"Xiumin, stop calling me everyday. You have a busy schedule you know?" I whine. Ever since over two years anniversary, he had been calling me, asking me how's my day or are you feeling happy?
"Ani, this is important," he said.
"Wae?"
"Come to the park across your house," he said and immediately hung up. I groan and change into jeans and a t shirt. I walk over and waited for him to arrive. I sat down on a bench and waited. Suddenly, a pair of hands cover my eyes.
"Guess who?" I recognize Xiumin voice.
"My best EXO boyfriend," I remove his hands from my eyes and turn around.
"Why did you want to meet up?" I ask as he sat down on the bench. He wrap his arm around my shoulder.
"Follow me," he whisper and held my hand. We walk to the fields of flowers.
"Oppa, what's going on?" I ask. He lets go of my hand and put it in his pocket. He pulled out a red velvet box and kneel down.
"OMO," I cover my mouth. He flashes a cute smile.
"Y/N, I realize that you're the only one for me and nothing can stop me from loving you," he paused and open the box. I gasp and saw a simple, beautiful diamond ring.
"I love you a lot, Y/N. Do you want to be mine forever and make me your husband? Will you marry me?" He ask. I got down on both kneels and hug him.
"Yes," I replied. He wrap his arms around me and kiss my cheek. We both got up and he took the ring out of the box and put it on my ring finger.
"Come out," he yell. I look around and saw EXO hiding in the flowers and the trees.
"Did you plan-"
"Congratulations!" Sehun ran up to me and hugged me real tight.
"Yah, go find your own woman. She's mine," Xiumin hugged me tightly.
"I'm forever yours," I said.