52. Chanyeol *Requested* (Sadies) Ft. BTS

Chanyeol POV

"Omo! Did you hear? Jungkook got asked out to Sadies, from four different girls? I can't even get one!" I  complained.
"Haha, I got one already, but we don't know what to wear yet," Baekhyun sighed.
"Don't be so desperate," Sehun said and took a bite of his sandwich.
"Shut up Maknae," I mumble.
"I heard that."
"Okay? What did I say?" I said.
"Shut up Maknae," Sehun said and stuck his tongue out. I roll my eyes. We were siting in the grass field for lunch. Kris and Tao were playing basketball and no doubt, Kris made another shot.
"Watch out!" I turn around and saw a young girl and a ball flying towards... MY FOOD! My food splatter everywhere.
"Omo! Jimin, you hit the ball too far," she gasp and yell to her friend who apparently hit the ball.
"I'm so sorry. Jimin didn't really mean to hit the ball into your food. I promise to buy you lunch one day," she said and grab her volleyball. Who was she? Why is she acting so polite?

Y/N POV

I scold at Jimin and laughed.
"Aish, I'm older than you!" He mumble.
"Think fast!" I through the ball at him and hit his face.
"Omo, I'm going to kill you!" He said and chased after me. I ran and hid in the band room. I ran to an empty locker.
"Why? Why won't you accept me?" I heard someone say.
"Sorry, I really want to focus on high school. I really don't have time for Sadies or dating or any dances," Jungkook said. I wanted to yell at him because I know he's lying. Jungkook and I goes to this dancing studio at his workplace and practice together.
"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Jungkook suddenly asked.
"Have you seen Y/n?" He asked.
"No," Jungkook answered shortly.
"Hmm, she's dead once I find her...," he said. I cover my mouth from laughing and suddenly burst into laughters.
"What?" Jimin said. He open the locker door and saw me sitting on the bottom laughing my head off.
"Oh you're buying me lunch after school," he smirk and pull me out.

Fast Forward

BTS and I arrived to the bubble tea shop..
"Oh hyungs, I invited EXO to hang out with us today, that's okay right?" Jungkook spoke up as soon as we said down.
"Who's EXO?" I ask.
"It's a boy group like ours but there are twelve people," Rap Monster answered.
"Oh then let's move to the couches. There's more room there," I suggested. We walked over to the couches and sat down. The waitress came and took our orders.

"So about E-"
"They're here," Jungkook said.
"Hello Sehun!" Jungkook smile. Sehun nodded and sat next to him. Wait what? Who's the tall dude next to Sehun?
"Hello, Y/n," Suho and Chen smiled and said next to me. Jimin moved over a bit for room. Chen and Suho were both in my PE class and I had Sehun in AP Physics. But isn't the tall guy the guy got his food splattered everywhere by Jimin?
"Hello," he said formally with a bow. I nod. All the EXO members sat down and order their drinks.
"I didn't know you hung out with BTS," Chen said.
"I didn't know there was a group call EXO,"  I smile. Chen frown.
"Haha, I'm their manager's assistant. They are trainees from Big Hit Ent.
"Wow, really? We are trainees from SM," Suho reply.
"We have to get to know each other better," Suho said. Then the drinks and food came.
"But let's eat first," Baekhyun said and clap his hands. I grab my bubble tea.
"Well, you have know our names first. Hello, I'm Chen. You can call me Chen, but my friends call me Chen so can just call me Chen, but I prefer to be called Chen," Chen introduced.
"Okay Hen," I smile and shook his hand.
"Well, you know me Suho, that's Kai, Lay..." Suho introduced each members and I waited until he said the tall dude name.
"Chanyeol.."
Ahh, Chanyeol... so that's his name.
"Y/n, are you going to Sadies?" Sehun ask.
"Pff, don't remind me," Jungkook groan.
"Shh, I didn't ask you," Sehun said.
"Yea, but I need someone to go with, I don't know to go with. None of the BTS members can go because my manager wants them to do on photoshoot that day," I sigh.
"Awe, you can go with me," Lay smile.
"You have a date already!" D.O scoffed.
"Oh yeah. I forgot. Why did I even say yes? She's literally the rudest and clingiest girl in school," Lay groan.
"It's fine. I'll find someone," I said. My phone suddenly beeped. My manager...
"Hello?"
"Y/n, tell BTS that their choreographer is here waiting for them," he said.
"Ne, sir," I hung up. Jimin seemed to understand what's going on.
"Okay, we have to go," Jimin said.
"Sorry, I wish we could stay longer. Tomorrow here, same time?" Kai asked.
"Mm," Jin nodded. We asked for the bill and of course, EXO want to pay too.
"Let's just pay for our separately," Suho suggested.
"No, it's fine! You can pay for tomorrow," J-Hope said and took the receipt from Suho.
"Aish, okay," Suho mumble.
"Let's go then," Jimin said. We said our goodbyes and walk out.
"Y/n, there's no point for you to come with us, unless you want to see hot, sweaty boys," J-Hope smirk. Jin hit his head.
"That's true. Beside, do the homework first and tell us all the answers," Rap Monster said jokily.
"Ok, I'll go home. Have fun at practice," I said. We walked separates directions and I sat down on a bench. I call my older brother that was like 8 years older than me.
"Oppa, come pick me up. I'm at the bubble tea shop," I said.
"What? Why? Aren't you with BTS now?"
"No, they had a dance practice," I groan.
"Okay, give me 5 minutes," he mumble and hung up. I took a sip on my tea. After a couple minutes of waiting...
"Y/n?"
I look up and saw Sehun and the rest of EXO.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were going with BTS?" He asked. I shook my head.
"My brother will be picking me up later," I answer.
"Oh, okay, we'll go first. Be careful," Baekhyun smile. I nodded and watch them walk into their vans.
BEEP BEEP