41. D.O (Satansoo Day)

Happy Birthday to the squishy cheek boy in EXO. Heehee, I hope you have a great birthday and wishes from EXO-L. Ahh, EXO is so popular!!!  사랑해 오빠! Fighting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
January 12, one of the day I have been waiting for a long time. My best friend from trainee year's birthday!!! Kyungsoo and I met during trainee year and soon he has... Been very popular among other groups. Me? Oh, I'm a solo singer, very unpopular. I rarely got to see Kyungsoo since he's always busy composing songs, going on variety shows, interviews, aish!!! I get so jealous sometimes! I carry my violin since I was practicing in the studio, out of SM and bump into a man.
"Mianhae- Kyungsoo?" I said and smile.
"Y/n? I haven't seen you in such a long time!" Kyungsoo said and hug me.
"Neeee, I heard its your special day today," I said and poke his shoulder. He smile.
"Ne, thank you. How did you remember?" He ask.
"Friends remember each other birthdays, right? Unless, we're not friends anymore..."
"Ani, I was just asking," he nervously ask. 
"Do you have practice today?" I ask. He shook his head.
"Big boss said I could relax today," Kyungsoo said.
"Ohh, do you want to go eat today? We can celebrate your birthday as we go shopping," I said.
"Hmmm, how about you cook some food and we'll eat together and then go to the park we just to go all the time during trainee year, araseo?" He said and took my violin.
"Yah!" I yell as he begin running away.
"Ahh, help! I'm being chased by a sasaeng fan!" Kyungsoo yell. We both laugh. The chase stop and we decided to go to my house. I drove Kyungsoo there and we both enter the house.
"When was the last time I came here?" Kyungsoo said.
"I don't know, maybe 5 years?" I guess.
"I'll make some of your favorite food," I said and looked into the fridge. I had spaghetti, but no sauce.
"Kyungsoo ah? I walked into the living room and saw him sitting on the couch quietly humming.
"Yes?"
"I don't have any sauce," I said.
"Ok, let's go the store and buy some," Kyungsoo said and jump off the couch. I grab the keys. Kyungsoo phone begin to buzz.
"Ne?" Kyungsoo said.
"Ani, I'm with Y/n. Araseo, Chanyeol. NO NEVER!" Kyungsoo yell and hung up.
"What did Chanyeol say," I ask.
"Umm... Something you don't want to know," he said. I nod and didn't want to ask more. I drive the store. I grab a shopping cart as Kyungsoo looked at the cakes.
"Should we get you one?" I ask.
"Ani, I don't need one," he said. I look and saw a red cake.
"Oooo, we should get the red one. Satansoo!" I said and laugh.
"Haha, so funny," he said sarcastically.
"Geez," I said. We looked the smaller cakes.
"Hello, would you like any cakes?" The lady behind the counter ask. She was rather older looking and a bright smile that kept her looking young.
"Can we get that one?" Kyungsoo pointed to the brown and white small cake.
"Would you like any writing?" She ask.
"Kyungsoo, can you get the sauce? I'll do the writing," I said. He nod and push the cart towards the sauce aisle. I took a piece of paper and wrote. Happy birthday Satansoo! I hand her the paper and she walked in the back with the cake. After five minute, she came back out with the cake in perfect writing.
"Thank you," I said and paid for the cake and bought some candles.
"You two look so good together!" She said.
"Ah, um, thanks," I said and walked away. I saw D.O at the cashiers with.....

FANGIRLS!!!!!!!!! I immediately ran over.
"Oppa ahh! Happy birthday! Notice me Oppa! Notice me Senpai! Kyungsoo marry me!" They yell. I push through the crowd whiling hiding the cake.
"Y/n, help!" Kyungsoo yell. The securities came and block them from us. I immediately pay and we both ran out with plastic bags of food. I drove off and we locked the door shut.
"That was scary," I said and as I looked out the peeking hole.
"It's fine," Kyungsoo said. I open the cake box and it was still perfect.
"SATANSOO?" Kyungsoo yell. I turn around and saw him behind me.
"Hehe," I said and close the lid. I put it in the fridge.
"Aish," Kyungsoo rub his head. I smile. I love to make fun of him. I boil the water in the pot and add the noodles.
"Is it done? Is it done?" Kyungsoo ask.
"Ani, Oppa," I said. He gasp.
"Oppa? You never called me that," he said.
"What? Why can fan girls call you that, but I can't?" I said. He laugh.
"It's cute," he said. I drain all the water and added the sauce. The smell fill the kitchen and I pour a serving in a bowl and set it on the table.
"Ahh, it looks so good," he said and grab a pair of chopsticks. He took a bite. He eyes widen and he stopped chewing.
"Is it bad? I'll cook it again," I said.
"No no, it's so so GOOD!" He said. He took another bite.
"Thank you, Y/n. But I can't finish this. Finish it with me," he said. I nod and stood up to grab a bowl but he held my wrist.
"I fed you," he said. I blush and sat down.
"Say aaaaaa," he said and held up a bungle of noodles. I open my mouth and took a bite. Kyungsoo smile and took another bite. I chew the noodles but... I notice one of the noodle with connected to Kyungsoo mouth. Kyungsoo smile and nibble on the noodle. I didn't do anything since I was so scared and couldn't move. Our lips touch as he reach the end.
"Kyung- soo,-"
"Y/n, can I tell you what I want for my birthday?" He said. I kept silent.
"I want you to say yes to the next question I'm going to ask," he said. He took a deep breath.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask. I couldn't believe what happen.
"Yes," I said and hug him tightly.
"This is the best birthday ever!" He said.