40. Tao (Disloved You) Ft. Krystal from Fx

I'm so sorry Krystal. I love you Unni
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I leaned my head on my boyfriend's shoulder. We stared out at the sea.
"Y/n ah, do you know how our love is like the sea?" He ask.
"It's salty?" I guess jokily.
"So funny," he said and squeeze my shoulder.
"It's endless. You are very special to me, I'll never stop loving you. I'll never let you out of my life," he said. I smile knowing he means it and is serious.
"I love you," I smile and kiss him.
Two Months later
"Why? I thought you loved me!" I yell and cried.
"An idol is meant to be with another idol," he said and wrap his arm around Krystal from Fx.
"But what about us? I love you a lot," I cried and hit his arm.
"Tao ah, let's go," Krystal said and they both left me crying on the ground.
"An idol is meant to be with another idol," Tao said.  I remembered word for word.

Tao POV

"There, are you happy now?" I said over a microphone during one of EXO concert. All the fans cheered. I walked into backstage and saw Krystal.
"Tao, I'm so sorry," she said. I paired up with Krystal to break up with Y/n. She's just a friend.
"Whatever makes the sasaengs happy," I grumble and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hate sasaeng fans, but I'm can be one at times. I don't ship Baekyeon or any Kpop couples because I'm jealous. But this year, I will stop and let the idols do whatever they want. If they mess up or anything, I won't support them anymore.