39. SM (New Years)

Every singers, idols, and workers in SM were invited to SM New Years party. Of course, I, an assistant of the big boss, got invited. I dressed nicely for the first time in such a long time.
10:50 PM 1 hour and 10 minutes left...
There was food, dancing idols, and karaoke. Many idols sang and dance. Me? I didn't want to be a fool and show off my terrible dancing and singing. I sat down and talked to many idols.
"Y/n ah, you look nice," Sehun said as he sat down next to me. EXO, one of the group I was assign to assist a lot, were pretty close friends with me.
"Thank you, you look great too," I said and smile brightly.
"Why don't you go sing?" He ask.
"Ani, my singing is terrible," I said.
"No, you sound pretty good when you're alone in our dorm getting stuff for us while we practice," Sehun smile.
"Aish," I hit his head.
"Ahh, so mean," he said and walked away. I laugh.
"Y/n, it's so great to see you again!" Amber from Fx said.I stood up and hugged her.
"Amber, how's Fx?" I ask.
"Nothing change much. How did you like our new album?" She ask.
"It was so daebak!" I said.
"Y/n, come over to our studio sometime!" Amber said.
"For sure, I will," I said.
"Three minutes left!" My boss announced. I clapped my hands as Red Velvet just finish their song.

"5,4,3,2,1! Happy New Year! 2016!!"  we all said. Some idol couples kissed for their New Year.
"Have no one?" I ask Henry as he approach.
"Ne, I'm not dating anyone currently," he said.
"Happy New Year!" I said and kiss his cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy New Years!!!! I have three hours left.....
In my fan fiction, My Idol Life, will including these following idols...
Male:
Big Bang
EXO (12)
Romeo
Infinite
SHINee
Bang tan Boys
K.will
CNBlue
Got7
Boys Republic
UP10TION
SEVENTEEN
Super Junior
VIXX
Female:
Fx
Girl Generation
Secret
IU
_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
I'm not a fan of Girl Generation so I'll mention them in some parts, but in all, yep..... That's all the groups and singers I'll include unless anyone wants to add more to the list. Thank you and hope 2016 will be the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ, fighting! - Kang