56. ChanYeol *Requested* (Gangster) ft. HyoYeon from SNSD

"Stop!" I called as I ran towards the gangsters that were spray painting the corner store. He looked up and dropped the spray paint. His gang started running so that meant I had to outrun at least one of them. I'm Y/n, a cop and investigator of Busan. For months, my case was to go after this gang and this time, I'm catching at least one of them. They robbed banks, vandalized, and much worst. I was chasing them into an alley and stupid me, I followed them straight to their hideout... I was trapped now. I stopped chasing them and ran back but some of the gang members block the only exit. Shit. I reach for my gun and pointed.
"Put the gun down!" The man yelled.
"Back up!" I yelled. They all circled around me and had a black mask on.
"Drop the gun and we won't hurt you," the man spoke. He was in all black and was the tallest out of the group. I pointed my gun at him.
"Back up and I will," I told him. He signaled his gang members and they back off. I dropped my gun.
"You're pretty stupid for following us into this alley. It's our territory, you know," he took off his mask and revealed his face. My eyes grew wide. I can't believe it...
"ChanYeol?"
"I knew you were after me, Y/n," he smirked. ChanYeol was every girl's lover and dream in high school, except for me. I was too worried about school and education. I thought about this...
"Let's have a one and one talk. And also," I held both of my hands up and kicked the gun.
"I'm unarmed." ChanYeol nodded and signaled his gang members to check me. One of the gang member's touch my chest and I kicked him so hard he fell to the ground.
"You know better," I told him.
"She's clean. Only a phone and a pen," one of the member spoke.
"Escort her to my house," ChanYeol commanded. I rolled my eyes and the man pushed me to the end of the alley and we got in a car. The car was black and had very tinted windows. He pushed me to the back sit and to other members sat next to me. He got in the driver seat and we drove off. ChanYeol, what the hell happened to you? I wanted to text my assistant HyoYeon and bring back up, but not with these two in the back with me.

We arrived to ChanYeol's house.... which wasn't that big and they decided to lock me up in ChanYeol's basement. They begin tying a rope around my hands.
"Hey! Do you treat ChanYeol's friends like this? I knew him since high school years you idiots!" I barked in their faces. They look at one another and agreed to not tie my hands. I took a deep breathe and sigh.
"Where's the bathroom?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow.
"What? You don't think going through my period right now is bad?" I smirked a bit. He pointed to the left door.
"Thank you," I walked into the bathroom and locked it behind me. Stupid gang. I got out my phone and I immediately text HyoYeon.

Y/N
HyoYeon, track down this text and bring back up. Hurry

I pretended that I was actually using the bathroom and walked out of the room. Please read the message HyoYeon... please. I sat down on the chair and we all waited for ChanYeol to arrive.....

ChanYeol finally arrived with all the other members.
"I said one on one," I stood up from my chair. ChanYeol nodded and told everyone to get out. They all shuffle out as ChanYeol grab a chair and sat in front of me. The last member close the door behind them.
"So..." ChanYeol spoke.
"This is where both of us stand after high school. You've become a policemen, while in the criminal."
"I'm cutting to the point. Why are you doing this? Stealing isn't good. You went to school ChanYeol!" I yelled. I felt so uncomfortable to sit in front of ChanYeol... the criminal.
"I'm export people that were kidnapped in North Korea and bring them over here.... I have connections with the guards and so I give them money, they free the prisoners there. Simple isn't it?" ChanYeol laughed. I nearly dropped to the ground.
"This can't be. You.... you-"
"I saved your parents. Did you wonder how they knew me?" ChanYeol said.
"Yeobo ah, who was our savior again?," my mother whisper to my father.
"Park ChanYeol.... why? He ran away once we tried to thank him," my father replied.

I realized what I have done.
"You need to get out of here. Leave! I called for back up!" I yelled. ChanYeol's eyes grew wide.
"You and the rest of your members, go to xxx house. My friend HyoYeon will understand. Hurry! She keeps a spare key under the mat," I begin pushing him away.
"Y/N-"
"Go!" I yelled. ChanYeol stared at me for a moment and ran off. I immediately called HyoYeon.
"HyoYeon!" I yelled.
"Unni, are you okay? I'm on my way with back up. Unni, wait," HyoYeon spoke.
"HyoYeon, listen to me. Are you driving your own car?" I asked.
"Yes."
"Is there anyone wth you?"
"No, it's just me. I'm leading them to the place," she replied.
"The criminal is ChanYeol. I'm explain everything to you, but he's heading to your house to hide. HyoYeon-"
"What?" She yelled through the phone.
"Calm! I'll explain everything. Listen to me!" I commanded.
"Yes Unni," she spoke quietly.
"Don't tell anyone," I told her. She agreed and said that she and the police were nearly there. I hung up. This was all my fault. This was all my fault. This was all my fault. Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid.