9. Xiumin (Family)

"Mommy ahh!" My 4 years old girl started calling.
"Ne?" I said. She ran up to me and cried.
"What happen?" I ask as I wrap my hands around her.
"Daddy yelled at me for waking him up," she said. I laugh loudly.
"Awe, daddy's tired from work all day. Go play with your dolls and I'll go calm daddy down," I wipe her tears. She smile and walk to her room. I sigh and enter my bedroom.
"Kim MinSeok," I said calmly. He laid his face on the pillow.
"Ne?" He mumble.
"SeoBe wanted to play with you. You know she doesn't get to spend a lot of time with you because you're always busy at work," I sat down next to him. He sat up and laid his head on my shoulder.
"SeoBe!" He called. A couple seconds later, I saw a glimpse of her hiding behind the door.
"Appa is not going to yell at you anymore," I said. She slowly appear and walk to me.
"SeoBe, appa is sorry," he pull her into his arms and hug her tightly.
"Good," I said and kiss Xiumin's cheek.
"SeoBe, are you happy now?" Your husband ask. She nod and pinch his cheeks.
"Go sleep early. Daddy's going to take you and mommy to the zoo tomorrow," he said. My daughter kiss her daddy's cheek and my cheek. She immediately ran to her room.
"I love that Seobe," I chuckle.
"But do you still love this Baozi more?" Xiumin ask. I roll my eyes.
"I love Seobe more," I teased him. He frown and laid his head on my lap. He sat up again and pushes me down on the bed.
"Say you love me more," he whisper. I gulped and nodded.
"You love me more," I said.
"No, say, Jagiya loves Baozi more," he whine.
"Jagiya loves the steam buns more," I said. He crashes his lips onto mine.
"Your mean for not saying Wo Ai Ni to your Oppa," he said. I scoff and walk to Seobi's room. I read a book to her and tuck her in before I walk back to Xiumin's and mines room.
"Minnie, get some rest," I kiss his cheek. He nod and pull me down to laid down with him.
"Wo Ai Ni," I whisper. He smile and pull me into his arms.