47. Kris *Requested*(Malificent) Part 1

Requested by the best girl @FloraRobeccaAcuesta
I didn't do a Kris imagine in such a long time and you didn't tell me so...... Ya. Part 2 coming soon. Sorry for the long wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you take Kris as your lovely new husband?" The priest ask.
"I do," I said. I was in a beautiful wedding gown. All the fairies, trolls, goblins, and even the king and queen from the human side were there.
"Do you take Y/n as your lovely new wife?" The priest ask Kris.
"I don't," he said.
"What?"
"Ahh," I sat straight up from my bed.
"Kris," I wept. Kris was a human in the other side of the forest. He lived in a kingdom and was the prince. We met each other once. I immediately fell in love. Kris...... well, he.......... I don't know. He was kindhearted and very charming. He helped me untangle my wings from vines. He told me I was the prettiest fairy he has ever met. Wrong. He met my fairy friend, ShiHyun and dated for a very long time. My heart broke apart when seeing Kris on his knee purposing to ShiHyun. Today was their wedding. ShiHyun invited me. I slouch as I got up from bed and got ready for the wedding.

"Ahh, Y/n!!!! I'm so glad you came," ShiHyun said and she hug Kris's arm.
"Hello, I'm Kris. We met before, have we?" Kris said and bow.
"Ya, I saw you at the food store," I said.
"Ah, Y/n. I have something to tell you. Kris baobei, can you go greet the other guests," ShiHyun said. We walked together somewhere deep into the enchanted forest.
"Y/n ah, you seem mad, are you ok?" ShiHyun ask.
"Ani. I'm fine," I said. I sat down on a rock and she sat down across from me.
"Tell me, we've been best friends for many years," ShiHyun said.
"Well, ok. I like your fiancé," I said. She stared at me and laugh.
"I know," she smirk.