63. SeHun (Ko Ko Bop)

*Ring Ring*
"Oh SeHun, please pick up," I mutter under my voice. I can't believe this idiot forgot to pick me up after work. My shift was done and I am now waiting for him to pick me up but it has been 10 minutes....
"This number can not be reached, please call back later." I gave up and hail a cab. I unlocked the door and hopped inside.
"To where Miss?"
"XXXXX please," I replied. This little boy is about to pain when I get home," I mutter.
"What?" The man stopped at the ref light.
"Oh, it's nothing," I smiles innocently.

"Oh SeHun!" I opened our house door and saw no one.
"SeHun?" I close the door and took off my shoes... I looked around in the kitchen and the dining room.... no sign of him. He should be home now. He just had his comeback. I walked upside to our bedroom. I begin to worry, but I must be confident. I turn the door knob...
"SeHun?" I poked my head in and.... no SeHun. Where did that boy go? I looked on the drawer and noticed a little note.
Baby, you must worried and I'm sorry for not picking you up after work :(
My manager called everyone for an urge meeting and so I made some eggs and rice for you in the kitchen. If you need anything else, I will be back before midnight. I love you Y/N and don't miss me too much!
- Sehunnie

Aweeeeee, my little SeHun. I smiled at his sincerity and went downstairs to eat the food he cooked for me.

As I was laying on the bed after dinner, I heard the door open.
"Baby?" He called. I decided to hide next the door and wait. The footstep kept getting louder and louder and then the door creak a bit.
"Baby?"
"BOO!" I yelled and jumped in front of me. He scream and jump. I ended up rolling on the ground from laughing too much.
"That's not funny," SeHun frowned but I kept laughing. He pulled me up and hugged me tightly.
"Y/N ah, did you listen to the comeback. Did you like it?" He asked.
"Koko bop? Hmm, I wished to see you more tho," I frowned.
"Y/N ah, I got more screen time tho."
"I know, the song... shimmie shimmie, Ko Ko Bop, I think I like it," I giggled. SeHun cringed from my comment and walked away.
"ITS GOES DOWN DOWN BABY!" I start to sing the chorus. It's funnier to annoy SeHun than anything else.
"OPPA! Where are you going?" I started to run away him and continue singing.
"GO AWAY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I post and then I disappear,
Mysterious Kang is here,
Ko Ko Bop is my jam ya hear?

I'm so done haha. I just wanted to post this because.... idk, I have no reasons :)