33. Baekhyun <Mystic> (Path of Light)

I hid in the woods, waiting for it to go away.
"Where are you, y/n? Come out and play," SunYoon said. I wrap my arms around my legs and waited it to be over. We were on a class field trip.
"Boo!" She said. I open my eyes and saw her standing right in front of me.
"You lose the game. Now your punishment," she smirk and pour a sauce on my head.
"Y/n, that was fun, wasn't it," she ask. My head and my clothes smell like fish sauce. She laugh and walked away. I cried and ran even further into the woods. I tripped and fell on the logs, but I got up again and kept running. My legs collapses and I fell to the ground. She'll tell the whole classroom that I was a baby and ran into the woods. Especially, Baekhyun and his friends will totally think I'm a loser. I am. I like an entertainment for SunYoon. Always her target, I just can't do it anymore. I stood up again and walked towards the lake. I didn't even know there was one, until now. I washed my whole body with my clothes on. After showering in the lake, I squeeze all the water from my clothes. I lean against a tree and close my eyes. I close my eyes and rest for the night. There was a bright light shown on my face. I open my eyes, hoping to see the sun, but no.
"Kai?" I ask. He must had teleported there.
"Get away from me!" I said and immediately jump onto my feet.
"Hey, stop. Don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you like SunYoon did," he said.
"Stop! You're one of the boys who she hangs out with. Stop lying and leave me alone," I said.
"Aish, you didn't let me introduce myself. I'm Kai from your school. I don't 'hang out' with her. She just joins my friends. He smile and bow. I kept silent.
"What are you doing here?" I ask. He cutely smile showing me he's nice and harmless towards me.
"My friend, Baekhyun had been worrying about you. Ever since SunYoon told everyone the incident, Baekhyun and the other had been searching for you," Kai said.
"I'll go back soon. Go tell him there's no need to worry about a girl like me," I said coldly and walked away. He appear in front of me with a flash.
"You're special to him tho. Kaja, let's go back," Kai said.
"Pf, probably he'll making fun of me. Look, I already had enough embarrassment and I don't want my crush-" I cover my mouth and realize what I said. Kai smirk.
"So you like him?" Kai said.
"Ani," I said. He smile.
"We aren't like you think we are. Trust me," he held his hand out. Should I trust him? I mean, he's very popular in school, but I've never notice that he's one of the nice popular guys. I took his hand and close my eyes. A gush of wind blew on me and I open my eyes again. We were in a tent.
"We're here. Go tell Baekhyun you're fine," Kai said and push me out of the tent. I fell to the ground. I take back calling him nice.
"Y/n? Are you ok?" A young man with short, choppy brown hair with brown puppy eyes ask.
"Baekhyun," I said and try to pull myself up. He helped me up.
"Are you ok?" He ask. I nod and brush the dirt off my face. It was still dark and I was tired and hungry.
"How did you just come out of my tent?" He ask.
"Kai," I said. Baekhyun nodded.
"Are you tired? Wait, you should wash up first," he said. I nod. Even tho I washed my body in the lake, the smell still reeks.
"Ne. I'm fine now, go rest," I said.
He eye smile and walked into his tent. I sigh and walked to a public shower and took a long, cold shower. After coming out, I forgot I didn't have any spare clothes with me. I looked on the bench and saw a pair of clothes with a shining bright note.
"Hurry and change. SunYoon is going to the showers soon! I have something to show you- Baekhyun

I quickly change into what I think is Baekhyun's clothes. It was just a oversize shirt and sweats. Outside the showers, I saw bright dots on the ground. They form a line and each bright dot looked like it was mini stars. I followed the bright dots till it reach a hill. A boy was standing there, in the same clothes I saw him in.
"You look nice," Baekhuyn said. I blush and kept silent.
"I guess you followed the light dots to here," he awkwardly laugh after that.
"Baekhyun.... Why did you worried about me when SunYoon hurt me?" I ask. He took a huge breath.
"I care about you. Seeing you hurt just makes me..." He took my hands and squeeze them tightly.
"Angry. Let me take care of you. I'll protect you. I'll shine my brightness in your darkness moments," he said. I was touch by what he said. He smile and lean in closer. I tremble and kiss his lips. My first kiss, was Byun Baekhyun. It was quick, but the time felt so long.
"Is that a yes?" He ask. I smile and nodded. I no longer am scared of SunYoon for now, I have an angel protecting me, showing me the right path though his light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay!!! Finally done with mystic!!!!!! But guess what? Over 300 reads!!! It may seem a little, but I'm very graceful for those who read and requested. The comments and votes makes my day a lot.