24. Sehun <Mystic> (Promising Wind)

I swing back and forth on the swing. I notice the swing was swinging rapidly higher.
"Ah!" I scream. The swing suddenly slow down. I turn around and saw one of my best friends.
"Yah, that's not funny," I pout as he laugh.
"Your scream tho," he said as laugh. I hop off the swing and walked to the bench and sat down. Sehun was one of my best friends that had special powers. His power was wind. I cross my arms and saw him walking towards me.
"Are you mad?" He ask. I turn my head he other way. He laugh at my bad acting.
"I know you're not mad," he said. I turn to him and pinch his cheek real hard.
"Ow," he said and rub his cheeks. I laugh and cup his cheeks. His eyes stared into my eyes.
"Yah," I said. He smile. We sat together and talked for a while until we saw a toddler run and nearly dropped his ice cream on the ground until Sehun blew the ice cream back on the cone. The boy looked around and couldn't figure out what had happen. He shrug his shoulders and continue walking. His mother was pushing a stroller with a baby inside.
"Where's EXO?" I ask. Sehun pointed to a restaurant near the park.
"We were eating, but I notice you in the park alone," Sehun said. My phone rang and my mom called.
"Where are you now? It's getting late," she said sternly. I bit my lip and forgot to come home.
"Mianhae, I was just, um, drinking some bubble tea," I said making up an excuse. She doesn't like it when I hang out with boys, including EXO. I hung up.
"I have to go," I hugged Sehun and walked back to my house. I didn't rush home and found my mom and my dad eating dinner without me.
"Y/n, where were you?" My mom ask.
"Umma, I was at the park," I said.
"By yourself?" She ask with a concern look.
"With my other friends, that's all," I said. Luckily, she stopped asking questions and we ate dinner together.

After dinner, I walked to my room and studied for a test that was coming soon. It was a little hot so I opened the window to let some wind in. I went back studying until a gush of wind enter my room and a saw a note laid perfectly in front of me on my desk.
My love for you is stronger than a gush of wind and I want to be yours forever
- Cool Sehun

My heart jump when I saw the name Sehun at the bottom. He's so stupid for being so cheesy. I look down my window and saw a boy standing there with his hands in his pockets. He had a cute smile plaster on.
"Sehun ah! You know-"
"I know your parents may not like me, but I don't know what to do. I really like you," Sehun said.
"Sehun, I really like you too and-" I turn around and threw him a necklace I bought for him and me if we ever got to be together. Just kidding. My friend bought it for me and told to the give the other one to the one I love. Sehun raised his hand and caught it.
"You promise to wait for me, ok?" I ask. He nodded.
"Yes, I promise to wait for my future girlfriend," he said. He send a small gush of wind making my hair flow back.
"I promise to be yours once I finish school and get permission from my parents," I said.
"I promise," I added. He smile brightly and put the necklace around his neck.
"Nado, I promise, my Y/N."