64. BaekHyun (Haru Haru)

Haru Haru MV made me depressed af so why not write about it...

10/10 of my imagines are terrible so I'm sorry mates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BaekHyun POV
It was as if it was yesterday that she was still in my arms... snuggling like a little puppy. I loved her so much that she was able to control how my day was. Her little smile could make me happy all day long and every sadness she displayed made me hate myself for not being there to make her happy all the time. It wasn't easy to let her go, but I wanted to respect her decisions. She said I was too much and felt that I could do better... how could I do better when she's the best?

Third Person POV

"ChanYeol ah," Y/N smiled and embraced him tightly.
"You don't have to be okay... don't force yourself to smile," he hid his face on her shoulder.
"Please... don't tell BaekHyun this... I'm not ready," Y/N snuffled and handed ChanYeol a ring.
"What's this?"
"BaekHyun gave me this ring during our third anniversary. It's a promise ring that we will be together till the end," she closed his hand and ensured him with a smile.
"Keep this ring for me, ChanYeol." ChanYeol understood and sighed. He looked away and she could tell, he was having a hard time holding all of his emotions in. Y/N took his hand and walked home together...

BaekHyun POV

"Where is ChanYeol?" I whined. He was the only person that I could rely on for comfort... I need him to give me advices and support. I walked out of the SM building and began walking towards a direction. Should I go find Y/N and talk to her myself? It's killing me to not have her and without her, I couldn't eat properly, sleep well, nor function well.
"Y/N I miss you... no no. Y/N, please come back, wait no," I began prepping for my little speech to her and didn't even realized I was walking towards her house. What am I doing? She probably doesn't want to see me ever... right? Damn it, it's so complicated. I began approaching her house till I saw ChanYeol standing outside her house on the phone.
"SeHun! I don't care if you are buying bubble tea right now. Hurry up! It's getting cold outside," ChanYeol immediately hung up after. Smokes were coming from his nostrils and he was shivering, but then, I saw Y/N running outside with a blanket. She open gate and handed him the blanket.
"Don't get a cold," she said. She smiled brightly like she did before when we were together.
"Go back inside Y/N ah. SeHun and the others are coming soon so don't worry about me," he leaned in and hugged her tightly. No way.. what the... My fist clenched and my heart was beating faster and faster. I couldn't believed it. He went behind my back to do this. Y/N ran back into the house after closing the gate, that's when I revealed myself.
"Park ChanYeol!" He turned his head and saw me approaching him. ChanYeol displayed a shock expression and soon, realized what I was going to do, but he was too slow. I swung my fist and punched him on his left side.
"You dirty little bastard! You dared to stab my back like this?" I yelled.
"BaekHyun stop! It's not-"
"What it seems? Because what I saw was my best friend with my ex girlfriend," I grabbed his collar and began to give him a another round but someone else pushed me backward, making me fall to the ground hard.
"BaekHyun! Stop!" SeHun stood  between us.
"Don't get into this mess SeHun. Back off," I got up and pushed him out of the way. ChanYeol had a bloody nose and a bruised on his cheek.
"Stop!" SeHun held me back and one by one, the members got involved.
"Are you crazy?" Suho shout. I stopped and back off. I leaned against the gate and took long breaths.
"I need a break," I exclaimed and walked away, leaving the members behind. None of them tried to help me and all took ChanYeol's side. When I got back to the dorms, I locked the room's door and sat down on my bed. My tears poured and were uncontrollable.

"BaekHyun?" I opened my eyes and yawned sleepily.
"How was your sleep?" Y/N smiled and sat down on the ground. I realized I was in my dance studio and I accidentally left asleep after practice ended.
"Lonely, I didn't have anyone beside me," I rolled over to her and rested my head on her lap. She chuckle softly and brushed my hair out of my face. Her soft delicate fingers ran through my hair.