16. Chanyeol (You're Perfect)

"Oppa ah! Let's go to the park," I said. Chanyeol flash his perfect white teeth and nodded. We walked to the park across my house and sat on the swings. I have dated Chanyeol for one year already.
"Let's see who can go higher," I said.
"Immature," he mumble. I swung back and forth.
"I'm winning," I said. He laughed and started swinging. He immediately caught up to my height.
"Oo, I'm catching up," he said.
"Not fair, you have long legs so you could push on the ground," I yell. I laugh and felt the wind blowing my hair back.
"Don't go too high," he said. I smile and got a little tired and slowed down.
"Haha, I win," he said and playfully laughed. I couldn't believe this wasn't a dream. It a dream that could never be taken away from me.
"Oppa, let's go sit down on benches," I stood up from the swing. He agreed and held my hand and walked to an empty bench.
"Today's too perfect. I love being with you,
y/n," he intertwine his fingers in my mines and sat down. I blushed and laid my head on his shoulder.
"Chanyeol, you have work soon," I said.
"Aish, think on the bright side. At least I get to spend my time with you now rather than working. I would spend hours with you and never get tired," he said. I giggle at his cheesiness.
"Aish, sometimes I think this is all a dream and I'm dating an idol who is admired by thousands of fans," I sigh.
"Are you real?" I poked his cheek.
"Yah, I'm real. You don't believe me?" He said and laugh.
"Ani, it's too good to be true," I said. I stared at him then turn away. Yep, he's real. The white blossoms fall on the ground and the wind howl.
"Y/n, guess who's my favorite person in the whole entire world?" He ask. I laugh and knew the answer, but wanted to tease him.
"Your mom?"
"Yes, but I love this person even more," his lips curve a smile.
"Hmm, your dad," I said.
"Ani, I love him, but this person is my favorite out of all," he said as playing with my fingers.
"Baekhyun?" I ask.
"Ani. No. N-O," he said. I laugh and kiss his cheek.
"Me?" I ask.
"Ne," he kiss my cheek.
"Guess who my favorite person is?" I said.
"Hmm," he begin playing with my hair.
"Is it me?" He ask.
"Nope," I said with a huge grin.
"What? Who is it?" He said.
"Baekie," I said in a teasing voice.
"What? I don't love you anymore," he fold his arms and turn the other way. I back hug him and laid my head on his shoulder.
"Just kidding. You are," I said. He turn around and hugged me tightly.
"Y/n, you make me feel I should never leave you again," he said. I cup his cheeks and sigh.
"Your fans are waiting and I'm one of them. I'll always support you," I lean in kissed his lips.
"How did I ever find a girlfriend like you," he said. I poke his nose and laugh.
"I should be the one asking that question," I said. He open his mouth to say sometime, but got interrupted by an ice cream truck.
"You want some?" He ask.
"In Fall? Ani, too cold," I said. He nodded and continue playing with my hair.
"Y/n, did you know I love you?" He ask cutely and innocently.
"Yes, and I love you to the moon and back," I said. I lean my head on his shoulder.
"Why? The distance to the moon is limited," he said.
"Well then, my love for you is like a circle. It never stops at a point and keeps going on forever," I said. He nodded and hum a song.
"Y/n, you know my idol life is very important to me and sometime I'll be very busy. Just remember I love you no matter what. Even if we don't see each other for months, just remember my love is infinite and never stop running," he said. He cup my cheeks and stared at him.
"Chanyeol, what are you doing," I ask.
"Admiring you, so I won't forget your cute face when I'm gone," he said.
"Chanyeol, you're too perfect," I said. I pinch his nose and laugh. He took his hands off my cheeks.
"No, you are, y/n," he said.
"You're too perfect," he said with happiness in his eyes. He's my favorite person, someone I wanted to be with forever.