11. Baekhyun (Countless Love) Ft. Taeyeon from SNSD

If your a fan of SNSD, don't read this...
-------------------------------------------------------
I stood behind a tree and watch my crush being with someone he loves a lot. They held hands and cherish each other loves. Baekhyun's eyes laid on her, as she smile cutely at him. I couldn't help, but cry and walked away before they saw me watching them from a distant. I packed my things because I was moving to a different country where they have open jobs. I couldn't do anything, but support them. Baekhyun heart beats for Taeyeon and I can't control his life. I knew this was coming. Baekhuyn had been my best friend ever since I stood up for him when he got bullied in elementary. He was also a school heartthrob and every girl wanted to be his. I tripped over a rock and my kneel begin to bleed. This also reminder me that Baekhyun will no longer cares about his best friend and take cares of her anymore.

"Flight 9 will be aboarding in ten minutes," The announcer said. My phone rang and answer without looking on the phone ID.
"Yeboseyeo?" I said.
"Y/n ah, where are you? You know it's my birthday, right? Open your front door," Baekhyun voice ring into my head.
"Baekhyun, I didn't forget your birthday. Look on my porch, you'll see my gift and I can't open the front door," I said. My tears begin to pour down.
"Wow!! Thank you so much, Y/n," Baekhyun said.
"Baekhuyn, everything is going to change. Listen to me," I said in a serious voice.
"What's going on?" Baekhuyn said.
"Go back to Taeyeon and take good care of her. I know you two loves each other a lot and I'm just being a burden. I'm moving to another country and leave you two forever. Listen Baekhyun. I liked you ever since I met you, that's why I wanted to help you when you got bullied. I like you a lot, but I tried to get my feeling over you for a long time, but I couldn't. I will if I leave. You have been a great friend, Baekhyun. Take care," I said. I waited for Baekhyun to say something, but all I heard was heavy breathing.
"Y/n, don't leave me," Baekhyun said.
"Take care Oppa. I have interfere with your life too much. Saranghae, this is my last time hearing your voice, Baekie," I said and cried a little.
"Don't go," Baekhyun said. I heard him sniffles.
"Don't cry. Be happy you got Taeyeon and its your special day. Go celebrate with her and your members. Oh, tell the members I'll miss them," I said.
"Flight 9 boarding in five minutes," the announcer said.
"Baekhyun, I don't have much time," I said.
"Y/n, I liked you too. I liked you ever since I got to know you better. I just didn't want to ruin our friendship," Baekhyun said.
"Baekie, please don't make this harder on us. Go to Taeyeon because she's waiting for you with open arms. I have to go, goodbye Baekie," I said.
"NO!!" Baekhyun said.
"Why?" I ask.
"Don't go, stay," Baekhyun said.
"Please, it's my birthday. Just stay for one more day. Please, I'm begging to get at least one day with you," Baekhyun plead. I sigh and knew I couldn't.
"Mianhae, take care of Taeyeon like you took care of me, araseo? Goodbye forever," I said.
"Saranghae," Baekhyun said.
"Ani, don't say that. Taeyeon deserve it," I said and choke on my hiccups. I heard Baekhyun crying a little on the phone.
"Bye," I said.
"Goodbye, forever," Baekhyun replied and hung up. I hugged my feet and weep.
"Flight 9 boarding now." I got up and walked to the plane. I had to get my feelings over him.

Baekhyun POV

"Y/n," I whisper. I clench the gift she gave to me. I open it again and saw the white teddy bear.
"Y/n, don't leave me," I said and sat on her porch and cried. My phone rang and I hoped it was Y/n. No, it was Taeyeon.
"Ne?" I said coldly.
"Oppa, where are you? I miss you so much," I heard Taeyeon voice. Just yesterday, I felt Taeyeon was the right woman for me, but I realize I was an idiot.
"I'm busy, I'll call you back," I hung up and threw my cap I wore on the ground. I hurted her. I hurted someone I loved and now, she's gone, forever. How was I such an idiot? I hurt her, so much that she left Korea.

Y/N POV
2 years later
I was happy being in LA, not. I somehow got into an English Entertainment and changed my phone number so Baekhuyn couldn't contact me. I would sometimes listen to his songs and at his concert, he would sing his heart out. Baekhyun also looked happy being with Taeyeon. I felt happy for the both of them. I still had feeling for him even tho it has been 1 year since I left Korea. I work with celebrities. Yep, I don't sing, but I worked for singers. I really want to go back to my hometown, but I promise myself to never see Baekhuyn again. I packed up my work and carried my stuff.
"Y/n!" I heard a voice call.
"Yes?" I turn around and saw my boss.
"Sir," I bow.
"Get Sarah's music sheets in her room and have the whole month off," he grumble.
"Jinji?" I ask.
"What?" He ask.
"Oh, sorry, thank you," I said. I forgot this is America.