42. Kai (Kim Jongin Day!!)

Happy Birthday Kai!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day with your members and maybe someday, we'll meet.>•< just kidding, my luck is very bad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kai POV

I woke up remember that's it's January 14, my birthday!! I turn over and notice my wife, Y/n, isn't here.
"Y/n!" I yell.
"Good Morning, KAI!" I heard a voice yell. I turn over to my closet and saw Chen standing there.
"Chen? What are you doing here?" I ask.
"Oh, Y/n had work today and told me to tell to you to go the cafe down the corner of the street and tell the cashier that you want a Kim Jongin Style coffee. She'll tell you the next move," he said and disappear in the closet tho his feet are still visible.
"Chen, I see your feet," I said. I sigh and went to brush my teeth. Once I walked out, Chen wasn't there anymore. I change into jeans and a regular t shirt. I walked to the cafe since it was very close and I walked in. The lady greet me and ask what would I like.
"Ne, can I get a Kim Jongin Style coffee?" I said. Seriously, who came up with that name? She smiled at nod. She walked into the back and walked out with a coffee drink and a note.
"Thank you," I said and bow. I read the pink note.
Oppa ah!!!! Go to the jewelry store and ask the man  for a Kai Clock. I love you Kai ㅋㅋ
- Y/n
I took a sip of the coffee. She ordered my favorite. I walked to the jewelry store across the street. I was getting a little hungry....
"Hello, can I get a Kai Clock?" I said as I enter.
"Sure Kai," the man turn around....
"Kris?" I said.
"Hello Kai and here," Kris hand me a note with a brand new watch.
"A watch, for me?" I ask. Kris nod.
"Y/n chose it," Kris said. I looked at the note.
Good job! You'll meet me soon, but you're probably hungry. Go to the bakery we go all the time and ask for a Dance Machine Combo. Do you like the watch? Wear it Oppa
- Y/n
"Kris, who's made all these names? Dance Machine Combo, Kim Jongin Style, Kai Clock?" I ask.
"Your wife. Go! She's waiting," Kris said and disappear behind the counter. I ran to the bakery hoping to see Y/n. I open the door and only saw... Luhan and Tao?
"No, no pandas," Luhan said.
"Yes! This cake needs some pandas," Tao said.
"We don't even work here," Luhan said.
"Hyungs," I said and walked up to them.
"Hello valuable customers. How can we help you?" Tao said.
"Seriously? We're members in EXO. Can I get a Dance Machine Combo?" I ask. Luhan and Tao laugh.
"That's such a stupid name," Luhan said and walked to the back.
"Go have a seat, Jongin," Tao said and begin to draw pandas on the cake. After five minutes, I felt two small hands covering my eyes.
"Guess who?" I heard a very familiar voice.
"My lovely wife," I said and took her hands off my eyes.

Y/N POV

I smile and sat down in front of Kai.
"So? How's your birthday?" I ask.
"Fun!!! Thanks so much," he said. I notice he was wearing the watch on his wrist.
"One Damce Machine Combo!" Luhan yell and set a cake in front of us.
"A cake?" Kai ask. All the members begin to come out from behind the chairs, the back of the stores and surround us.
"Happy Birthday to Kai! Happy birthday to Kai!" We sang the song as Kai smile and clapped his hands. He took a couple seconds to make a wish and blew out the candles.
"Thank you everyone," Kai said. We cheered and cut the cake. All the members say at different tables and chat.
"So, do you like it?" I ask as eati the cake.
"Ne, but I got a little scare when I couldn't find you this morning," Kai said. I laugh and lean over and kiss his cheek.
"I have another present," I said. I walked over him and held his hand on my stomach.
"It's a girl," I said. He widen his eyes.
"IM GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!!!" Kai yell and hug me so tight.
"Thank you! Thank you for providing me this opportunity," Kai said. I could've have swear I saw his tears.
"Together, we'll take care of our princess,' I said and kiss his nose.