{1}

2 months later

Zach look at the bills in her hand and shook her head. $550 for the light bill, $440 for the water bill, 1,100 for the house payment, &250 for the cable and Internet bill, plus $350 for the insurance bill on the house.

What was Zach going to do? She look over at her sisters who was doing their own thing without a care in the world. Especially Alex. The rest of them can work, but their mother never wanted them to work. Especially since they was raise with a silver spoon to their mouth.

They don't know the first thing about working. Even though Zach wanted to get a job for the longest.

The last two months has been hard on them especially Kay and Alex. With Kay being a mom's girl, and Alex being a daddy's girl, yep pretty hard.

Aunt Bee came and visit sometimes, helping out as much as she can. Even when she didn't have it.

"Riah I'm hungry." Alex said.

Zach look over at Alex.

"Alex you will be 18 soon, it's time you start doing things on your own. All of us, we have bills that need paid." Zach said.

"Mom and dad left you in charge. You have bills to pay." Kay said.

"Don't be selfish Kay." B said.

"Nobody talking to you." Kay snapped at B.

B just shook her head. She know Kay will never be the same after their parents death. The funeral was just sad all over. People all over the world came and show their respect to their parents.

The bad part about it is, when Jelly and Zach went to try to get all their money out the bank, the bank freeze their parents account. That was bad.

The girls realize living on their own without their parents guidance will be harder, then what they thought it would be.

"Okay so since Alex is hungry, and we have no food in the house. I guess I'll go get something." Zach said.

"With what money you have?" Kay asked.

"I'm going to steal it." Zach said.

"No don't do that, just ask Aunt Bee." Jelly said.

"I'm tired asking Aunt Bee for things. I'm pretty sure she have bills just like we do." Zach said looking at Jelly.

"Well my bad. No need for the attitude Zach." Jelly rolled her eyes.

"All you guys do is fuss and fight since mom and dad left us." Alex said and turn and walked out the room.

There was a knock at the door. Kay went to open it. It was her friend Belle.

"Hey did I came at a bad time?" Belle asked.

"Girl no, you came at the right time. You ready?" Kay asked Belle.

Belle looked at Kay's sister and back at Kay.

"Yep." Belle said.