{20}

"I'm nervous as hell right now." Chase said as he paced back and forth in Shy bedroom.

"No need to be nervous. My sister not that bad." Shy said then frown, did she really just said that?

"Your sister have white jokes for days Rissa." Chase said. "Did you forgot she call me Eminem?" Chase asked her, as he looked at her.

Shy looked away so he won't see her smiling.

"You think that's funny?" Chase asked her.

"No, you will be fine. I'll tell her to chill on the jokes." Shy chuckled.

Chase sat down on Shy bed, as Shy crawled over to him and laid her head in his lap.

"I wish I had a blunt right now." Chase said.

"I thought you was trying to stop." Shy look up at him.

"I am, but I need one now. My nerves is up." Chase said.

"I can bring them down if you want." Shy look at him seductive.

Chase looked down at her and grinned.

"No, we said we will wait remember?" Chase licked his lips.

"I know. But I want to try it." Shy said.

"Let's wait until your birthday." Chase said.

"Chase that's three months from now!" Shy pouted while folding her arms.

"You want D that bad?" Chase chuckled.

"I want your D." Shy said.

"Nobody getting no damn D in this house." Belle said as she busted in Shy room from eavesdropping.

"Really Belle? Knock next time." Shy snapped and sat up.

Belle knocked on the door then smile.

"Food done, and Cordell is here." Belle said.

"Whose Cordell?" Chase asked Shy, when Belle walked out.

"My sister friend, I guess. I don't know I haven't met him before." Shy said.

"Just great." Chase mumbled.

Shy, Belle, Chase, and Cordell sat down for dinner. Which Belle had prepared. She cooked Mashed Potatoes and gravy, with white potatoes and steak smothered in the gravy, corn, and biscuits.

Everything was kind of awkward. Shy could really use a blunt right now. Belle wanted this dinner, but not saying anything, wow.

"This is good Belle." Cordell said breaking the silence.

"Thank you." Belle smiled.

"You cook all this by yourself?" He asked her again.

"Yes." Belle said.

"Excuse me, but who is you?" Shy asked Cordell.

"I'm Cordell the bouncer." Cordell looked at Shy.

"Well Cordell the bouncer how do you know my sister?" Shy asked.

"Really Shy, that's none of your business." Belle said, before Cordell could say anything.

"Well you be in my business, why can't I be in yours?" Shy asked her sister.

"Because I'm grown and you're not." Belle snapped.