{3}

"I don't have time for a meeting, I have things to do." Kay said with an eye rolled.

Jelly and B just about had enough of Kay, and how she disrespect Zach.

"Okay Kay, it's about time you get over what happen last year, nobody told you to be fucking your boyfriend in her bed." B said.

Kay glared at B.

"Yes for real, you can't get mad because she throw hot water on y'all." Jelly added.

"Yes the hell I can! That's hot water! The fuck! If it had to been one of y'all , y'all, would have been feeling the way I'm feeling now!" Kay yelled at them.

"Well it's not. Your dumb ass shouldn't have been in her bed. You have your own room." B said.

"Okay, enough!" Zach said.

"Fuck this! & fuck y'all." Kay said and left out the house, slamming the door.

"I swear she act worst then Alex." Jelly shook her head.

Alex cut her eyes at her sister.

"Don't put me in that." Alex said.

"Look we need to find a job or something." Zach said.

"That what i was trying to do." Alex said.

"By selling drugs Ally really?" Zach looked at her little sister shaking her head.

"A girl gotta do what a girl gots to do." Alex folded her arms.

"I won't let you ruin your life doing that shit. So get that thought out your head." Zach snapped.

Alex rolled her eyes , and walked off.

"I swear this shit gets harder everyday. How am I suppose to look out for y'all, and y'all want to do yall own thing.?" Zach said on the verge of tears.

"Zach nothing you can do, we all grown now, and can make our own decisions. You only have to look out for your self." B said.

Jelly agreed.

"Mom and dad left me in charge, to look after y'all, and I'm failing them." Zach said as her emotions tried getting the best of her.

"Don't cry. Mom and dad thought they would have been back to, for us, and look what happen. Just stop putting more on yourself then you can handle." Jelly said.

Zach just nodded her head. Starting tomorrow she got to go look for a job. It's a must.

B and Jelly left Zach in the living room as they made their way back up to their room.

"I swear I can hurt Kay ass sometimes." Jelly said.

"Girl you, me. She have so much anger in her. What happen to nice Kay?" B said.

"That boyfriend of hers put that anger in her, with his two timing ass. I wish she drop him, and move on." Jelly said.

B nodded her head, agreeing with Jelly.

..........

Kay found herself outside her boyfriend house. She knocked on the door, waiting for him to open the door.

He open the door with the phone to his ear.

"Neya let me call you back." He said and glared at Kay, then hang up the phone.

"What the hell you doing here?" He asked her.

"Whose Neya?" Kay asked with attitude.

"Don't come here questioning me and shit. What you want?" He asked as Kay push her way into his house.