{11}

Jelly finally have a job working at Walmart. She was happy, she didn't have to work at that corner store. She's actually getting ready for work now, when B came in the room, and laid across her bed.

"What wrong with you?" Jelly asked her.

"Kayden not talking to me." B said.

Jelly was shocked, considering the fact that Kayden and her sister always together.

"Uh why?" Jelly really wanted to know.

"Because I went to the strip club to find some money, then I got on the pole and started dancing." B admitted and Jelly looked shocked at her sister.

"Really B? A strip club! What you been going to do to get the money?" Jelly asked B.

"Seduced guys." B mumbled.

Jelly started laughing. B glared at her.

"You really think that would have work? You could have gotten yourself killed. I don't blame Kayden for not talking to you. That's a really dumb move right there." Jelly said and finish getting ready for work.

"I know but I was just trying to help Zach out." B said.

"Get a job like I did. Duh." Jelly said.

"It's hard finding jobs." B said.

"No it's not. I got my quick." Jelly looked in the mirror as she style her hair.

"Aunt Bee did your application too."

"So, get her to do yours too." Jelly said. "Well I'm out. See Ya later." Jelly left out the room.

B laid across her bed and started thinking of a way to get back on Kayden good side.

..............

"Wassup with you and your friend keep coming to this shop?" Omar said to Alex.

Alex looked at him confused.

"What friend?" Alex asked him.

"Lyric."

"What she doing here?" Alex asked him.

"Shit I don't know. She come to chill with me, I guess." Omar shrugged.

"If you like me, why you chilling with my friend?" Alex asked him.

"I didn't ask her ass to come here she just come on her own." Omar said as he pulled out a blunt.

"You sharing?" Alex asked him.

"You smoked before?" Omar asked her raising an eyebrow.

"No, but I would like to try." Alex said.

"Hell nah, you ass not about to be acting weird around me. Then your ass not suppose to be here, about to give my brother a reason to cuss me out. Hell nah." Omar shook his head.

"Come on. I just want to try it." Alex said.

"Fine, you ass start acting fool. You have to leave." Omar said, lighting up the blunt.

"I hear you, but I got me." Alex said.

"I see that you do." Omar looked at her.

"Stop it, you going to make me blush." Alex hide her face in her hands.

"I know that was the idea." Omar said passing the blunt to her.

"How am I suppose to smoke it?" She asked him.

Omar mouth dropped, "give me my shit." Omar took the blunt away from her.

"You know you can teach me, how to smoke." Alex said.