Flashback: When You Thought It Was Over

Karen and Alex walked in the airport hand in hand, off to do another assignment when they were both thrown into a room at the airport.

"What the fuck! Be easy." Karen said as she straighten her clothes.

Karen and Alex in Media

"Holy shit!" Alex yelled out as he stared at both Londa and K'Wan.

"Yeah you thought you killed us huh. Nope, we back and better, bitches." Londa said.

"But yours kids." Karen was shaken up. She was looking at a ghost.

"Are in good shape you bitch. I should beat your ass." Londa glared. Londa had to get rushed to the hospital after she did sniffed the drugs Karen gave her. She just told them to fake her death, for  her. For a while.

"Yeah you wish, touch me I'll make sure your ass dead for real." Karen said.

K'Wan and Londa in Media

"What the fuck y'all doing here? How I just know I killed your ass K." Alex snapped.

"See we stopping y'all from getting on that damn jet, y'all life just about over. But we here to help y'all out." Londa said.

Karen rolled her eyes.

"My life is perfectly good." Karen said.

"Well take your black ass on that jet then if you bad, your ass wont make it alive. Somebody hijacking y'all jet. You want to know how we know?" K'Wan asked them.

Alex and Karen looked at each other and back at Londa and K'Wan.

"How?" Alex and Karen asked at the same time.

"We set it up. We want your girls to feel what our boys feel for all these years." Londa said smirking.

"You still not there though."  Karen looked at Londa, Londa glared at Karen. "What, it's true. If you was alive you should have been with your family, except you  disappeared. So your boys feel that way for nothing."