{13}

All the girls along with Kayden was in the living room. The girls looked at Kayden and glared, with their arms folded.

"Uhh can I talk to B alone?" Kayden cleared his throat.

The girls just looked at him, not saying anything.

"Please." He said, B turned to her sister.

They all sighed and walked away.

"You make my sister scream again, and I'm going to snatch your throat out your body." Alex walked upstairs.

Kayden rubbed his neck.

"Do she mean that?" Kayden asked B.

"Hell yeah I do. Try me nigga!" Alex yelled from the top of the stairs.

"And there's your answer." B chuckled.

Zach and Jelly walked up the stairs a little bit, then stop. They lean up against the stairway. Making sure they wasn't seen.

B and Kayden walked farther into the living room and sat down.

"I'm sorry. You just really pissed me off that night at the club. I like you B. I told you I would have helped you anyway I knew how, but that shit you did rubbed me the wrong way." Kayden clenched his teeth, his jaw muscles moved.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have did what I did. I just feel like I don't need your help and I don't still. My sisters and I have it. I actually did some applications so hopefully someone call me back." B said.

"Let's hope so." Kayden said.

"I'm still mad at you. You had another bitch in your house." B said.

Someone sneezed in a distance.

"Eww Zach you sneezed on me!" Jelly yelled out.

"My bad, your hair smelled like black pepper." Zach said.

"Shh you being loud." Jelly shushed Zach.

"That your loud mouth ass" Zach said back.

Kayden and B just shook their heads.

"I can hear y'all!" B yelled out.

"Oh sorry." B and Zach said at the same time.

"I guess you can go now. I'll call you when I get over what you did." B said.

"I'll take that, I guess. Take care." Kayden said.

B let him out, and Zach and Jelly came back downstairs.

"Now girl you know could have gave that boy another chance." Zach said.

"It's not that I didn't want too, the fact that he had another bitch sucking him up in his house rub me the wrong way." B said.

"I guess, I would have dragged that bitch by her hair." Zach said.

"That's why you stay getting your ass beat, always want to pull hair." Jelly said, and B started laughing.

"Shut up. I can fight." Zach said.

"Yeah you can until they get you on the ground." Jelly said.

"I know you not talking. You got your head bashed into the lockers one time." Zach snapped.

"I bet that bitch knew not to touch my head again." Jelly said.

"Twin beat that bitch ass that day. I been saying Whoop That Trick!" B said throwing her hands in the air.

"Then the whole school been saying that shit." Jelly laughed.

Zach rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Awwww she mad because she pulls hair." Jelly said.

"You mean." B laughed.

"I need to be getting ready for work." Jelly said

"At night?" B raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh yeah that's call overnight. My friend picking me up." Jelly walked in the kitchen.

"What friend?" B followed.

"Damn is this 21 questions?" Jelly asked as she looked in the fridge for something to eat.

"Yeah it is." B smiled as her sister frowned at her.

"But his name Carlos." Jelly smiled.

"Damn you just showed all your damn teeth." B burst out laughing.

"Shut up. He's a nice guy." Jelly said.

"I'm sure he is. But don't get to attach yet, wait for a month." B said as she took her a Popsicle out the freezer.

"Well let me get ready. I hear you." Jelly said.

B sighed, she should go back to the club and talk to Neya. She actually liked the girl. That's not likely even for her. She don't talk to anyone but her family. But Neya seem cool. Plus she pregnant and look like she could use a friend.

She wonder how long should she wait to talk to Kayden. She mess being with him already. But he cause it on his self. Even though they not in a relationship, he should have never had another bitch in his house when he was just mad at her for shaking her ass. Right?

..............

Kay laid against Justin headboard as he laid his head on her lap.

"You okay? You still seem distant." Justin look up at her.

"Umm yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about my future." Kira said.

"Do you see me in it?" Justin asked.

"Maybe, only time will tell." Kira yawned. "Do you have food? I'm hungry."

Justin laughed.

"Is that a trick question? Hell yeah I got food. I have to eat too."

"Yeah true. Let's go eat. I'm so hungry." Kira said.

"Hmm as long as you cooking I'll eat." Justin said.

"Why I have to cook? Why can't you cook for me?" Kira asked him, as she push his head off her and got off the bed.

"Because you the lady and the lady cooks for her man." Justin winked at her.

"So you my man now?" Kira smiled.

"If you want me to be." Justin said.

"Uhh I'll think about it." Kira smiled as she walked to his kitchen with him behind her.

"Fair enough. Just don't take to long." Justin said.

"Fair enough."

*****************
I decided to keep my story, you don't know how many insults I got in my head just now from my characters. I've gotten to far anyway.

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014