Flashback: Last days of Londa and K'Wan

Karen and Alex Myers entered the trap house on the other side of Atlanta. They had their guns on them if anything went south.

They was greeted by their friends Londa and K'Wan Evans.

"Damn it been so long since I seen y'all where was ya hiding?" K'Wan greeted Alex with a handshake.

"Killing. You know how I do. But shit, let's talk business. I need y'all help badly." Alex said.

Londa and K'Wan looked at each other.

"Help doing what?" They asked at the same time."

Karen wanted to roll her eyes so badly. She hated when people acted like they didn't know what they was doing.

"Killing. You make good money. I love doing this shit." Alex said.

"Oh hell nah, nah my nigga. I got kids. My boys need me, you know Londa just adopted that chocolate boy." K'Wan said.

"You can make a better life for them boys too." Alex said.

"Nah y'all crazy as fuck. Killing people for money. I rather just sell this dope, and get this money." K'Wan said.

"Man y'all some straight up pussies." Karen said standing up.  "Let's go baby." She said to Alex.

She was already thinking of plan to take K'Wan bitch ass out. She just need to get Alex in on it. She looked at Londa and shook her head. Londa shrugged her shoulders .

Alex got up and followed Karen out the door.

"I know what your little ass up too, but cool your hot head ass down." Alex said once they got in the car.

"Nah you see how he didn't want to work with us. We could make more with their help." Karen said, heated.

"Babe we can't kill people because they don't want to help us." Alex shook his head at his wife.

"We can get them boys taking away from them then." Karen folded her arms.

"When you got so cold hearted. Leave them kids alone, leave their parents alone. How would you feel if somebody take our girls away from us?" Alex looked at his wife.

"I'll kill em with my bare hands. Let's go. I got things to do." Karen said still thinking of a way to get rid of Londa and K'Wan.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you." Alex shook his head.

Karen just grinned at him. She could think of a lot of things he could do to her.

<<<<<<>>>>

Later that night Karen was back at the trap house alone without Alex, guns was drawn on her.

"If I was y'all, I would get them damn guns out my face, before all of you be lifeless, now get the fuck out my way." Karen walked pass the guns that was drawn on her and to the back, where she saw Londa sniffing coke.

"What the fuck you doing here?" Londa asked Karen who smiled at her, with a camera in her hands. She closed it.

"I see you still sniffing that shit. Do K know?" Karen asked.

"Hell no, and he's not going to find out." Londa glared at Karen.

"Hmm you are sure about that? You know me better then anybody, so you really don't think he's not going to find out?" Karen sat next to Londa and licked some of the coke. "Good shit."

Londa stared at Karen, and wished they could go back to their high school days where they didn't have a care in the world, where drugs and killing wasn't on their mind. She knew drugs came apart of her and K'Wan life when K'Wan wanted to make more money for her and her first born Zy'Mere. He was suppose to stop once he got them in a bigger house, but the money was good. So they kept right on hustling. Then came Kayden her miracle baby. He almost didn't make it due to her being in a bad car accident before Kayden was born. She was happy he made it, but sad she couldn't have no more kids. So Londa and K'Wan decided to adopted their next baby. Since they wanted three kids. She was happy when she did adopted Omar. Now they was living the American Dream, selling drugs, plus working so the police wouldn't track them. They was good.

She continue to stare at Karen and wanted to know what was her and Alex story. Why did they wanted to be killers? How and why did they want to kill people, and get money for it? Don't think know they living a dangerous life, not only for them, but for their kids? Did they even care?

"Can I asked you a question Karen?" Londa looked at Karen licked more of powder.

"Yeah what's up. That some good ass powder though. No wonder your ass hook." Karen said and laughed. "Coke head ass, but that's none of my business."

Londa rolled her eyes.

"Why did you and Alex became killers?"

"Hmm it's easy money, to put a bullet into somebody head, ya know? Somebody call, wants us to get the job done, and we do it. No questions ask. Just have our money, after the job done." Karen shrugged like it was no big deal.

"But how could y'all take somebody life and go home to your kids like nothing happen?" Londa shook her head.

"Do you want to find out? I can make an example out of you , if you want." Karen cocked head to the side.

Londa swallowed hard. She knew Karen was just that fool to kill her.

"So you really not going to help me and my husband?" Karen asked.

"I would but MY husband said no, so no." Londa said, getting up out her seat, but was pulled back down by her hair.

"I can make your life a living hell Lon, talk to your husband, or your kids will be mother and fatherless, don't try me." Karen said and walked out the room, not knowing a video camera was in the room with them.

Londa sighed, what the fuck was she going to do now? She didn't want to double cross Karen. The bitch was fool, and would really fuck her life up. She would have to stay out her way. She wasn't ready to die not yet anyway. She put her head on the table, and close her eyes.

<<<<>>>>

"Where the fuck you been?" Alex glared at Karen as she got into bed.

"Business." Karen said and she got on top of him.

"Let me find out you doing some shit you have no business doing." He said to her as she stroke him up and down.

"You not gone do shit, now shut the hell up, and enjoy this." Karen lean down and kissed him.

**************
More flashbacks coming!

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote

-NewMommy014