{14}

"Hell no Lyric really?" Shy said as she cover her mouth and stare at Lyric. Alex shook her head.

"Girl yes. I hollered so loud. They still didn't stop." Lyric said sadly.

"Why was you with them anyway?" Alex asked.

"I needed some money, and my mom wouldn't give me none. So I did what I had to do." Lyric shrugged.

"Your ass got a train run on you! The fuck." Alex said.

"Oh well I got the money though. Y'all should try it." Lyric said. "Even though it hurt like hell, it was almost rape, but I wanted it."

"Hell no, you good." Shy said.

"You in a relationship Shy, I wouldn't expect you to do it." Lyric said.

"Bitch I won't do that shit either." Alex said.

"Don't you and your sisters need money?" Lyric asked her.

"Yeah so, I have a job." Alex said.

"Since when?" Shy asked looking at Alex.

"Since I went to McDonald's yesterday. I did my application, and got an interview within the same day." Alex said.

Alex and her friends was in Her room having their usual girl talk.

"Damn bitch you lucky as hell. I can't find a job for shit." Shy said.

"Me either." Lyric said.

"Seem like you have a job too me." Shy said laughing.

Alex shook her head. Lyric was really downgrading her self as a young lady. Especially letting guys run a train on her for money.

"Lyric you shouldn't do your body like that. You should have more respect for yourself. You just 16." Alex said.

"I do have respect for myself, I just making money." Lyric said.

"Welps. Okay." Alex said.

"Well umm you can't make somebody change." Shy said.

"Hell im not trying too." Alex said.

Zach stick her head in Alex room.

"I'm about to go. If you need me. Call me on my cell phone." Zach said.

Alex nodded. Zach close the door.

"Why I hear your sister go with Black." Lyric said.

"I haven't heard it. Why? Who got my sister name in their mouth?" Alex asked with attitude.

"I don't know, some girls. They saying he about to dog her out and everything." Lyric said.

"What kind of people you be hanging with? How long you knew this?" Alex asked.

Shy just looked from Lyric to Alex.

"Since me and a group of girls saw them together at the mall." Lyric said.

"Wow. You trying to be sneaky with your shit." Alex said.

"How, I can hang with other girls besides you and Shy." Lyric snapped.

"Of course you can. I'm not your damn momma, just don't be talking shit about us to them. And keep my sister name out your damn mouth." Alex said to Lyric.

Lyric rolled her eyes.

"Look what I got." Shy said pulling out a bag of weed.

"Damn where you got that from?" Alex asked.