{21}

Three pair of eyes went to Shy as she ate her food like she didn't just drop a bombshell, even though she was lying.

"If you pregnant, it damn sure not mine." Chase said.

"Oops." Cordell said laughing sipping his tea, looking from Shy to Chase.

"I know it's not yours jackass, I was just playing!" Shy snapped at Chase.

"Don't bite his head off, when you lying and shit." Belle jumped in.

Cordell just look at them as they went back and forth.

"You don't play about no shit like that Shy'Rissa." Chase snapped at Shy.

"You don't yell at my sister either, Justin Timberlake." Belle said.

"Lord this some good ass food right now." Cordell said laughing still eating his food.

"I can yell at her if I want." Chase snapped at Belle.

Cordell paused with food in his mouth.

"Hold up there now Tom Cruise. Hold ya mouth still for a moment." Cordell said biting into a biscuit.

"You shut up too Golden Gram head, he wasn't talking to you." Shy said.

"And who your lil ass talking too? Stay in your lane lil girl." Cordell glared at Shy.

"Aye big dude, you not about to talk to my girl like that." Chase said.

"Dinner is over! Bad idea.!" Belle said and got up from the table.

"Thank God." Shy said and got up, pulling Chase with her. While Cordell sat at the table still eating the food, shaking his head.

..................

Lyric ran all the way to Alex house and banged on the door with tears running down her face. She turned the knob and door just open, okay that's not like them to leave the door open.

"Alex!" Lyric called out. She had just been there a few minutes ago.

The lights cut on, and a gun was pointed at her. She fainted.

"Oh lord, what the hell!" B yelled out, and throw the fake across the room.

Zach raced down stairs with Alex behind her. Jelly was at work for the night.  

"What the hell happen to her?" Zach asked out loud.

"The hell if I know, but she half naked, get me some water." B said.

Alex walked in the kitchen and pour water for her sister. She hand it to B and  B pour it on Lyric, Lyric jumped up screaming, before B slapped her into reality.

"Aye girl!" B yelled.

"You didn't have to slap the girl B." Zach shook her head.

"Well she was acting crazy, I had to do something." B shrugged her shoulders.

"Lyric what happened?" Alex asked.

"I-I uhh almost got raped by a group of dudes." Lyric lied. She thought about Will threat and started to cry.

The sister looked at each other and back at her.

"Well why didn't you went home and tell your foster brother? Where them niggas at?" B asked.

"I don't know, I ran." Lyric said.

"Damn, Kayden them just left here too." B said.

"We can always call them back." Zach said.