{24}

The doorbell ring early Monday morning. All the girl was at home for a change. Even Kay. Her sisters was shocked, but in the end they all ate as a family the night before and chill like they knew their parents would have wanted. Alex didn't bring of the fact that she had the money, truth be told she was scared. She knew her sisters going to ask a lot of questions. So she was just on hush mode for right now.

"I swear to god!" Zach yelled.

B went to opened the door. Their stood two Uniformed Policemen with a paper in their hands.

"May I help you officers?" B asked.

"Yes you have been served." They said in unison with a smirked.

"What? For what?" B snatched the paper out the officer hands. "What! How is we being sued for our parents house!" B yelled. Jelly rushed to the door.

"They can't do that! Can they?" She asked B.

"See what you girls fail to realize is this house doesn't belong to you anymore. It belong to FBI. You have to leave or consider your self to be sued." One of the officers said with a smile.

"Them FBIs can suck my titty." B said angrily.

"We still have a month left anyway." Jelly said.

"Can we sit down and talk to someone, because how we suppose to get up money just like that?" B snapped her finger.

"Well you better do something, because time is ticking gorgeous." One of the officers winked at B, who rolled her eyes.

"Thank you officers. Good-bye." Jelly closed the door in their face.

"This is bullshit. I cant even think straight right now. Zach!" B screamed.

"Stop screaming!" Kay yelled.

"You screamed too.!" B snapped.

"I screamed, because you screamed." Kay snapped back.

Zach came downstairs dressed in a jumper outfit, and new Jordans on her feet.

"What? Why you'll yelling." She asked.

"We got served." Jelly and B said at the same time.

"What!" Kay jumped up off the chair and walked to her sisters.

"What the fuck! I thought they gave us 2 months" Kay said.

"I thought so too. I don't want to leave this house." Jelly said with tears in her eyes.

"Me either, but we really have to get on our grind now and make some changes. It's just we might have to split up." Zach said and looked at her sisters.

"Where is Ally when we about to do a sister hug?" B asked.

"Sleep." Jelly said.

"I heard her on the phone last night." Zach said.

"Guess we have to start packing up the house." B said sadly.

"No it must be a way we can save our home." Zach said.

"Riah how, mom and dad are dead. They cant help us out of this one. They the ones who put us in this shit. They did this, and we here living this shit through. Having people after us, and we now target." Kay shook her  head. The other sisters didn't said anything, because they know she was right.

"Well all I can say is let's have a packing party so we can get this shit clean out. If we can't have it the FBI cant have it either." B said.

Alex came downstairs.

"What you thinking?" Zach asked B.

"Oh we about to burn this bitch down." Jelly said reading her sister mind.

"Well when do you want to have the party?" Kay asked B.

"We can do it this weekend, invite everybody we know." B said.

"Okay I can invite Carlos and his sister." Jelly said.

"Y'all know Kayden, Black, and Omar here." Zach said.

B and Alex blushed.

"I can invite Belle and her boyfriend." Kay said.

"Wait! Belly got a boyfriend!?" Zach asked Kay shocked.

"Yep some dude from the club the bouncer." Kay said.

"That nigga big, he gone break her ass." B laughed.

"Don't do my friend." Kay glared at B.

"If the shoe fit shit, no biting tongue my way." B shrugged.

"I can invite Lyric and Shy." Alex said.

"Well then there you have it, we can make a food menu, have a yard sale, and get lots of boxes for our shit, and burn everything else up in this house." B said.

"I think that's arson." Alex said.

"You shut up, we know what the hell it is. Shit I don't give a fuck no more."  B said.

" Do you have to be so mean?" Kay asked B.

"Blame dad, his mouth was reckless." B said.

The doorbell ring.

B covered Zach ears, while Kay went to opened the door.

Zach went in the kitchen to get a hammer. She move Lyric out the way and started beating on the doorbell.

"Hey Lyric." Alex greeted her.

"I'm pregnant?" Lyric cried.

Everything was silent.

<<<<<>>>>>>

Belle and Shy was on their way to the mall when a car pulled in front of them, three men jumped out the car with guns.

"Oh hell no they done lost their fucking mind. Shy hand me my gun out the glove compartment.

"May I help y'all?" Belle asked. Shy was scared as hell but gave her sister the gun.

"Where do the Myers sister live?" One of the guys said.

"None of your damn business. Now move your piece of shit of a car out my way or I will happily move it for you." Belle said angrily.

The men saw that Belle didn't frighten easily, so they backed up.

"The guns not real anyway." The man said as he shot the gun and a fake bullet hit Belle in the forehead.

Belle fired her gun at his foot.

"But this one real." Belle said laughing, Backing her car up as the man hopped around holding his foot.

Fuck the mall, they have to get to the Myers house now!

*************

Okay I was going to do a sequel for this book, but I'm not I'm just going to write through it. So it might be long as hell. I still have a lot more to say and get out. All the boys won't be as sweet as you think they are. I like the fact that sisters are in the right places with each other. I wont say much, but yeah.

Thoughts?

Comment Vote, Share

-NewMommy014