{29}

"Why y'all looking like y'all looking at ghosts?" Karen asked as she stepped in the room.

"Because we are looking at ghosts. What the fuck! This some supernatural shit here." Kay snapped.

"I got salt too." Belle said.

"You throw salt on me if you want to, and watch what happen." Karen glared at Belle.

"How is this even possible? We saw your jet go up in flames on the news?" B looked at her mother and father. As well as two other people in the room with them.

"We wasn't on the jet, we was already gone when it went up in flames. I don't know who was on it though, but it wasn't us. We was already gone when it went up." Alex said.

"So you telling me, you guys was alive all this time, and didn't think about letting yourself be known?" Zach asked her parents.

"Yes, we were, and still is on the run baby. We couldn't show our face around y'all, wait a minute were is Ally?" Karen asked looking around for her baby girl.

"In a coma." B said glaring at Omar.

"How? Who the fuck did it?" Alex asked. He was mad as hell.

"Dumb, dumber, and the big dummy over there did something to her." B said.

"What the fuck y'all did to my child?" Alex looked over at the boys.

"Slow your roll Al." K'Wan butted in.

"Fuck that, that's my daughter." Alex exploded.

"And they are my boys." K'Wan said.

"Fuck your boys." Alex said.

"Fuck you too." Kayden glared at Alex.

"Okay can everybody just stop. No need for all that. We came to reunite with y'all before we turn ourselves in." Karen said to her kids.

"So why would you come back, just to leave us again?" Kay asked.

"Right this some straight bullshit." B said.

"You better watch you damn mouth." Karen glared at B. B glared back.

"Your ass dead, get the fuck out of here. Trying to show up out the blue and tell me what to do. Pssh my mother died 3 months ago." B said, with tears in her eyes.

"Right I agree, y'all cant just show up out the blue thinking this shit all gravy, you don't know what we been through. We were about to get our ass killed, because y'all. The three dick heads over there was about to kill us all." Zach said, looking at Black, Kayden, and Omar.

"Y'all look good to me. They the ones look fucked up." Karen looked at the boys. Londa went to untie them.

"Don't do that!" B yelled at her.

"I can do what I want, they my kids." Londa said to B.

"Fuck you, and your kids." B snapped at her.

"What the hell have gotten into you B? You never was like this?" Alex asked his daughter.

"Kayden got into her daddy, and now she pregnant, plus moody." Zach said.

"Zach shut the fuck up. I am not pregnant." B snapped.

"Time will tell sister." Zach sing.

"Okay we need to get him to the hospital." Londa said as she untied Omar.

"What about Ally? How we going to get her to the hospital? Karen and I sure can't go." Alex said.

"How about you two stay here, and hide. And we will get them to the hospital. Remember lay low." Londa said to both Karen and Alex.

"I agree." Karen said.

Kay wanted to hug her mother so bad. She missed her so much. But she couldn't bring her self to do it. She is and always will be a mother's girl, but she still hurt that her mother left her.

B, Kay, Belle, and Kayden stayed back while the others went with Londa and K'Wan to the hospital. Everything was silent. Karen and Alex wanted to talk to their kids, but didn't know how too. Plus they wanted to know why the peanut head ass boy not with his parents.

"Bianca can we talk?" Kayden asked B.

"Y'all hear something?" B asked. She was still hurt that Kayden betrayed her. She wanted nothing to do with him.

"Hear me out please." Kayden tried again.

"I have nothing to say to you Kayden. Just leave me alone, and leave me be please. This your warning." B warned him.

"If you were in my shoes you would have done the same thing, don't act like you wouldn't. So just hear me out." Kayden tried yet again.

"Look if I was in your shoes, I probably would have done the same thing, because they my parents and I would want revenge for them, but unfortunately the shoes not on my feet, it's on yours now leave me the hell alone." B shook her head, and walked away from him. She wanted to punch him in his fine ass face, but she did enough damage to it. Plus she needed to walk away from him before she do something crazy like kiss him senseless.

"Bianca give the boy a chance." Her mother said.

"No mom, he tried to kill me." B said.

"He had his reasons though. I can understand them." Karen said.

"Baby girl you don't have to talk to that nigga if you don't want too." Alex said.

"I'm hungry." Kay whined.

"Umm girl that whining has to go." B said to Kay, ignoring her parents and Kayden.

There was a knock at the door.

"Shit, that's Cordell. He can't see your parents. I'll be back." Belle walked out the room.

Kayden don't know what to do. He knew he have lost her, but he wanted her back. He didn't know what to do.

"Mom when will you and dad turn yourself in?" Kay asked.

"No time soon, but we are going to go do our time. We might get the death penalty." Karen sighed.

"I don't want to lose you again mama." Kay cried as she went to hug her mother. Karen hugged her daughter too, with tears in her eyes.

"We all should go on vacation. Just take this year off, and go to an  island." Alex said to Karen.

"You think K and  Lon will be up for that?" Karen looked at Alex.

"They should. We need it." Alex said.

"Lets just wait to hear about Alex condition first. I'm not leaving until we hear about her." Karen said.

"That's fair." Alex nodded.

B walked to the kitchen and Kayden followed her. She going to talk to him rather she liked it or not.

"Let me talk to you." Kayden to her, trapping her between the refrigerator and his body.

"No Kayden move." B pushed against him. Kayden attacked her neck with his lips. B gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck as Kayden kissed her.

"Uh nah hell no, get your ass away from my daughter." Alex walked in the kitchen.

B was happy her dad walked in. She suppose to be mad at this boy. She walked away from him fast.

*********

Alex said, Not His Daughter!

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote

-NewMommy014

**********