{33}

B was resting on the side with her eyes close when she heard her room door open. The one time she want some quiet time away from the group. Someone had to ruin it. They were on their one month cruise, before Karen and Alex turn their selves in to the feds.

"B." She heard her name called. She rolled her eyes. Why can't he leave her alone.

"Go away Kayden." B said.

"Nope, your mother told me to come in here and talk to you. So I'm here. Stubborn ass." He got on her bed and remove his shoes.

"I can be stubborn if I want. It's my stubbornness." B pouted.

Kayden smirked.

"Hmm I guess. You remember that time at my house in my living room on my couch?" He asked her. B swallowed.

"Nope." She lied.

Kayden laughed.

"Okay I going to let you lie with that one. B I'm sorry. I don't know what else to do or say to prove to you that I am sorry. I never meant to hurt you. If I could take it all back, I would and then some. I know I can't. I know you don't want nothing else to do with me, just let me be in my child's life." Kayden sighed deeply.

"Okay we can do that. I'll let you be in our child's life, but what we had is over." B said. Kayden sighed deeply again, and leaned down to kissed her cheek.

"That's all I want. I'll let you get your rest." Kayden got off the bed and walked out the room.

<<<<>>>>

"Aye get your hand off my daughter like that." Alex glared at Justin. Kay eyes bugged out.

"Daddy really?" She asked him.

"Hell yeah. Who is he anyway?" Alex asked Kay.

"Her baby daddy." Zach walked out the other room.

"Well damn Zach, I could have told him my damn self. You always jumping in something. Shut the hell up sometimes." Kay snapped.

"You been taking to damn long." Zach smiled.

Majority of the group was out on the deck of the cruise just hanging out and eating. Getting to know each other. Well Cordell and Justin was getting to know the others and each other.

"If I was y'all I wouldn't turn myself in until I write a book about myself. Y'all famous." Cordell said as Belle rolled her eyes at him. All damn day he couldn't shut up about them.

"Okay Cordell we get it." Belle said. Cordell looked at her and glared.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

Alex was still glaring at Justin, as Kay hid her face in his chest, she knew her father wanted to go off on Justin, but he really can't stay anything. He left them.

Karen walked out on the patio with Londa. Her small baby bump was showing now. Yes she was trying to hide it from her husband, but she really couldn't, because he already knew.

"Ally is taking a nap, she don't feel to good." Karen sat by Alex.

Everybody shook their head. After Ally woke up in the hospital, they were all happy to see her awake, but problems started happening. She get painful headaches, or pain through out her body. She had pain medicine, they made her sleepy though. Omar was right by her side through it all. Even though he came clean and told her everything, Ally cried, but eventually she got over it. She really liked him and couldn't blame him for what his brothers wanted done. Even though Omar was wrong, he apologize to her and made things right.