{31}

"Did you girls ever find that money in the house?" Karen asked Kay and Zach. Kay haven't left her mother side since she been back. They were all still at Kayden's house. B still haven't came back yet either.

"What money?" Zach asked. Kay and Zach looked at their mother, confused.

"Oh never mind. We need to go to the old house now." Alex looked at Karen.

"Just tell them, it's time to tell them anyway, and I'm tired keeping secrets." Karen said.

"In the garage in the closest is a treasure chest filled with money. We have been saving it for you and your sisters for the longest. We was going to wait until you guys were on your own, and since we about to leave you all again. I guess it's time we give it to you all now." Alex said.

"So we not going on Vacation?" Jelly asked looking at her parents.

"No, I think it best we turn our self in now." Karen said as more tears filled her eyes.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Kay said and rushed out the room to find the nearest bathroom.

"She's pregnant." Zach said.

"Well damn Zach, just tell all the girl business. How you know if she wanted them to know now? You always telling shit." Jelly snapped.

"You shut the hell up, I wasn't even talking to your ass. Uptight ass." Zach rolled her eyes at Jelly.

"You shut the hell up, that's why you have no friends now, you run your mouth to damn much. Learn to keep that trap shut sometimes." Jelly said, she was not about to let Zach get the last word.

Zach was about to say something else but the door open and B walked in. Jelly rushed over to her sister.

"Are you okay?" Jelly asked her.

"Yes I'm fine. Just hungry and sleepy. Been walking around the park all night." B said.

"Belle boyfriend brought Pizza for everybody last night." Jelly said. Cordell really came through for them. He even asked for Karen and Alex autographs. He told them he wanted to be like them when he grow up.

B nodded and walked in the kitchen since she know where it was. She remember when Kayden laid her on the table, and ate her out on it. She shook her head to clear the thought. So many memories, now they seem ancient history. She sighed, why things couldn't be different?

Kayden wanted to go to B so bad, but he think it's best he kept his distance.

"Oh shit Kay, we need to go to work. We have to work the bar today." Belle said out the blue. One thing about Belle she have bad timing.

"I'm not going in, I want to spend time with my parents." Kay said.

"I want to see Ally." Shy said.

"Me too." Lyric said.

"That remind me of something. Umm Mr. And Mrs. Myers, can you do one more kill for us?" Shy looked at them, as everybody looked at her.

"Huh?" Karen asked.

Lyric looked at Shy, like she bet not, but she is.

"Lyric have a foster brother that keeps raping her and abusing her. She also is pregnant by him." Shy said.

Everybody mouth dropped, as Lyric hold her head down.

"When you wanna do this shit?" Karen asked.

"Shit, we can do it now. Boys?" K'Wan called Black and Kayden. Omar was still a little numb and he was at the hospital with Ally.

Black and Kayden knew exactly who Will was.

"Go get that nigga and bring him back here." K'Wan said.

"I need two of my girls to go with them to get that money also." Alex said.

"Send Zach and B they not doing anything." Karen said. She knew exactly what she was doing. Kayden and B really need to talk. She need somebody to look after her girls when they are away in jail.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? Considering what happen between B and Kayden?" Alex asked.

"It's a prefect idea." Karen said.

"I think she want to get cuss out again." Zach mumbled.

"I'll slap her ass down too. I'm still the parent, and she still going to obey me." Karen said.

"If you say so." Zach said.

"B get here!" Alex yelled.

B appeared with pizza in her hand.

"What?" B said with attitude.

"Don't what me lil girl." Alex glared at his daughter. "Go ride with them boys and Zach to go pick something up from the house."

"Why?" B asked looking confused.

"Stop asking fucking questions and just go." Karen snapped.

B glared at her mother, but didn't say anything.

"I know what you all doing but it won't work. Fine I'll go, but if he say anything to me, I'm punching him in his face." B snapped.

"Hormones." Zach mumbled, and Jelly glared at Zach. Zach rolled her eyes.

<<<<>>>>

B and Zach sat in the back, as Kayden drove, and Black sat on the passenger side.

"Where that nigga stay? I forgot." Kayden asked Black.

"Around this corner." Black said.

"Why we going to the old house?" B whispered to Zach.

"Mom and dad have money stashed in an old treasure chest." Zach whispered back.

B nodded.

Kayden pulled up at Will mother house. Him and Black got out. While the girls stayed in the truck.

"Why they here?" B asked.

"Well this Will guy was raping Lyric." Zach said.

"Damn I thought she was a hoe." B said.

"Me too, but her foster brother been raping her. And now they about to kill his ass. Well our parents are." Zach shook her head.

"Well I see things never change." B said.

"It's for a good reason this time though." Zach said.

"I guess. I hope it's a lot of money. I'm ready to get the hell out of Atlanta for a while. And guess what, I am pregnant." B smiled. Zach hugged her.

"Are you going to keep it?" Zach asked.

"Hell yeah bitch, keep this between us. I don't want everybody to know yet." B said.

"Okay, I promise. So you not going to tell Kayden?" Zach asked her.

B sighed deeply, then shrugged.

"Tell you the truth, I don't know. I miss him, I wish things didn't turn out how it did." B admitted.

"Talk to him. Just forgive, and sleep with a knife under your pillow at night." Zach said and B laughed.

"Bitch you stupid, but no. It takes time. I can't just forgive him like that." B sighed.

Kayden and Black walked out with an unconscious Will.

"Oh them niggas don't play." Zach said.

They put Will in the trunk and closed it. Kayden got back in the driver side of the car. He looked in the back. Him and B eyes met, he winked at her. Zach giggled as B rolled her eyes.

"Let's go get this money." Black said

******************
Thoughts?

Comment-Vote

-NewMommy013