{12}

"Kay this is not good." Belle said as she stared at the pregnancy test in Kay's hands. They was in Belle car outside the club.

"You don't think I know that." Kay snapped. She was feeling horrible for the past week, and so she finally came to a conclusion to just get a pregnancy test. She didn't think it would have said she was pregnant.

"Damn so who baby is it? Justin or Eric?" Belle asked.

"Justin. Eric and I used protection. Well so did me and Justin so I don't know. It could be his or Eric's." Kay shrugged her shoulder.

"Damn friend, Zach really going to light in your ass." Belle said.

"I'm not going to say anything about being pregnant. They not finding out." Kay said.

Belle looked at Kay like she lost her mind.

"So what you going to do? You can't hide a big a belly for nine months." Belle asked her.

"I'll try." Kay said.

"Well come on, I don't want to here that man mouth, about us being late. Is you at least going to say something to Justin and Eric?" Belle asked her.

"No not yet, I don't know who the baby father is and I don't want to make myself look like a hoe, so I'll wait until the baby's born." Kay said.

Belle just started at her friend, she don't know what the hell she have going through her head, but the way she was talking was not the way to handle a situation like this.

Belle just left it alone though. After Kay put the pregnancy test back in her purse they made their way in the club.

"Hello ladies." Cordell greeted them and let them through. "I'll see you after the club." He said to Belle, who just nodded. They see each other on a regular now, even when they not at work, they still find time for each other.

Kay walked behind the bar, Justin was already back there. He smiled at Kay, and walked over to her.

"Wassup? You ready for tomorrow?" Justin asked Kay.

"Yeah I am. Can't wait." Kay smiled.

"You okay, you look distant?" He asked her.

"Yeah, you want to get together later?" Kay asked him.

"Hell yeah we can go to my crib." Justin said.

Kay nodded and kissed him.

...............

"Oh boy here goes nothing." B mumbled as she knocked on Kayden door.

A curly head girl came to the door and looked B up and down.

"Umm can I help you?" She asked B.

"Umm yes you can, move the hell out my way." B pushed herself inside the house.

She didn't saw Kayden downstairs, so she walked upstairs.

"You can't just walk your happy ass in here, walking up people stairs." The curly head girl said.

"Watch me." B yelled as she made her way to Kayden room.

He was sleep on his stomach. B walked in his bathroom and grab the cup that was on the counter, she ran water into it. She walked out the bathroom and walked over to Kayden, she throw the water in his face. He jumped up and glared at her.

"Yo what the fuck B!" He yelled.

"Hey, I was calling you." B said as she folded her arms.

"I know, I saw it, so?" He asked.

"Why you being a jackass damn?" B glared at him as she sat on his dresser.

Kayden glared back at her.

"I'm being a jackass? You shaking your ass on a pole like that shit cute. In a fucking skirt at that. But I'm a jackass though." Kayden wave her off.

"Hell yeah, a jackass, you avoiding my calls and shit, and you have some bitch in your crib like who the fuck does that?" B asked him with her hands on her hips.

"Kayden do. You think I'm going to talk to a female who don't have respect for their selves or their body. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit." Kayden walked to the dresser and grab his blunt.

"I told you I needed to make money." B looked at him.

"I offer you money B! How many time I offer to help you out? So don't get in my face, talking about you needed the money, you just wanted some damn attention." Kayden said.

"Fuck you Kayden." B got off the dresser and walked to his door. Kayden wave bye to her as the curly head girl walked in Kayden room

"Take this non dick sucking bitch with you. Get your shit curly." Kayden said as he helped Curly get her things together.

B shook her head and walked out his house. He was tripping big time. It's whatever though. She didn't even get to apologize.

.............

B walked in her house and slam the door and screamed.

Zach, Jelly, and Alex rushed to her side.

"What the hell wrong with you?" Jelly asked.

"Kayden." B said.

"Oh boy, what happen? Did you apologize?" Jelly asked.

"It didn't go as well, we was basically calling each other jackasses, and he told me what I did was for attention. Then he going to bring up the fact he offered me money." B said and walked in the kitchen as her sister follow her.

"Girl I'm on your side, but he's right." Jelly said.

"I know but, taking money from him going to have him thinking he can tell me what to do and shit." B said.

"Everybody not like that." Alex said.

"I agree with Ally, you should have left when he talked to you at the club, you took it far." Zach said.

There was a knock at the door. Zach went to open it. Kayden stood at the door.

"B your boy toy here." Alex said.

B looked at Kayden and stopped walking.

He looked sad, but at the same time she still saw anger in his eyes.

*******************
oh boy wonder how this going to turn out.

Thoughts?

Kay pregnant 🙉🙊

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014