{6}

Jelly wanted some alone time to get her thoughts together. It seem like her sisters and her wasn't even sisters. Especially Kay. She never know Kay to be the way she is right now. It hurt her to see her that way. Her and Kay use to be close growing up. Well besides her twin.

When Kay started dating that Eric dude , her little sister change before her eyes. She don't know what it would take for Kay to see the light. If she don't see it now, no telling how her little sister will turn out.

Jelly was at the park watching the guys play basketball. Every Saturday that's what they do. The ball rolled over to her. And a boy with long dreads past his shoulders came and got the ball.

"Sorry about that." He said to Jelly, as Jelly handed him the ball.

"It's okay." Jelly said.

The guy nodded and throw the ball back to the other guys on the court.

"I'm out!" He yelled out.

He sat down next to Jelly.

"So what your name beautiful?" He asked her.

"Jetta, everybody call me Jelly though." She said to him.

"I'm Carlos." Carlos took her hand in his.

Carlos in Media

Carlos in Media

"Nice to meet you. I guess." Jelly said.

"Not a strong talker huh?" Carlos asked her.

"No I leave that to my two oldest sisters. I'm the quietest of us all." Jelly said.

"How many of y'all is there?" Carlos asked her.

"Five all together." Jelly said.

"Hmm you lucky. It just me and my lil sister." Carlos said.

"I'm not so lucky." Jelly smiled sadly.

Carlos looked over at her.

"Hmm is there a reason?"

"You kind of nosy." Jelly said to him.

He laughed.

"Nah I just saw you looking deep in thoughts when I came over here. And thought you needed someone to talk too." Carlos said.

"Hmm make sense I guess." Jelly said.

"So you want to chill here, or go back to my place?" Carlos asked her.

"Staying here would be just fine." Jelly gave him a side eye.

Carlos laughed.