{22}

"Is it wrong that I want to slap the hell out of a pregnant person?" Kay asked Belle two days later.

Belle thought about it for a minute and shook her head no.

"You pregnant too, so it won't be wrong. What would be wrong is you fighting or slapping somebody while you pregnant." Belle said.

"My hands not pregnant though. I'll slap her ass with the back and front side. She got me fuck up." Kay said, as she sip her drink. Her and Belle was sitting in the food court at the mall.

"Well all I'm saying is it won't look good, plus you might be hitting your baby brother or sister." Belle shrugged.

"You think Justin her baby daddy too?" Kay asked Belle.

"I don't even know. Could be. They could be fucking. No one would know." Belle said.

"Oh well we never made things official anyway." Kay said.

"You ready to go? I need to stop by Cordell house and get something." Belle said, she was tired listening to Kay talk about Justin ass. She didn't need him, if he still stuck on his whatever she is to him.

"I thought I was venting to you." Kay asked Belle.

"Uh see yeah about that. I'm not feeling this conversation at all. Justin made his decision when he had the Neya girl on his lap with no draws." Belle said.

"I guess. Let's go." Kay said.

.............

Neya is waiting on B at the night club. Even though she is working, she could use some female conversation. Justin kicked her out his house, the minute Kay left. Now she back living with her brother.

She don't understand what Justin so uptight about. Was it because of the ultrasound picture gave him? That baby probably wasn't his anyway.

B sat down at the bar.

"Hey girl." Neya greeted B.

"Hey. You broke up with that no good baby daddy of yours yet?" B asked her.

"Yeah I did. Now I lost my best friend too." Neya said sadly.

"Damn you just going through it right now." B said.

"Right, he trying to let a girl come between our friendship." Neya shook her head.

"Oh hell no. You and him fucking or something?" B asked her.

Neya mixed B a drink.

"No girl he's just my best friend. We can sleep naked with each other, and not get turn on about it. Well he don't get turn on. I do. I want to be him. But he don't want to be with me." Neya said.

"Oh hell damn. I couldn't lay with a man naked and not want to jump his bones. You too good. But if the girl can't understand that's your best friend, then fuck her. Shit." B said.

"Right exactly then she saying she pregnant by him." Neya shook her head.

B sipped her drink Neya fixed her.

"Oh hell you in trouble. Not only you have to worry about her, you have to worry about the kid too." B smirked.

"Hopefully she disappear and stay away from him." Neya said as she drink her water.

"Lord good luck with that." B said.

Neya shook her head.

"The girl I'm talking about work here with me. You will see her when she comes in." Neya said.

"My sister works here too." B said.

"Oh yeah, I might know her then." Neya said.

Kay and Belle walked in. Kay walked to the bar and looked at B.

"What you doing here?" Kay asked her.

Neya looked between Kay and B.

"Talking to my friend." B said as she sipped on her drink.

"Oh shit." Belle said, as she looked between the three.

"Really B? You should choose your friends more carefully." Kay walked away rolling her eyes, bumping Neya in the process.

"Bitch you have one more time." Neya said to Kay.

Justin walked up.

"Y'all need to chill like for real." He said, and walked over to Kay, who ignored him.

"Damn well I don't need no new friends. Deuces." She said to Neya. "Kay I'll see you at home, and for you." She looked at Justin. She lean across the bar, and punch him in his face, and throw her drink at him. "You fuck boy!" She snapped and walked away.

..............

Omar drove on the North side of Atlanta with Alex with him.

"I have a bad feeling about this Omar." Alex said as they approached a big house with a lot of card in the drive way.

"I got you, remember that." Omar said to her, as he grabbed the bag out the backseat with bags of powder, pills, weed, and meth. "Get out you going in with me."

"Huh?" Was all Alex said.

"Come on. I said I got you." Omar said.

Omar and Alex walked up to the house and ring the door bell.

"You couldn't ring my doorbell without Zach saying anything." Alex chuckled.

"Come in!" Someone yelled.

As soon as they walked in, guns from everywhere was pointed at them.

Alex and Omar hold their hands up.

*************
Oh hell! Alex and Omar

When Neya thought she had a friend, oops

I really am trying to get it where Neya and Kay becomes friends, but that's not working out how I want it.

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014