{32}

"Is that the treasure box right there?" Black asked B.

She shot him a "Don't talk to me" look. Black hold his hands up and move away from her. B turned to Zach.

"I think this the box." B said to Zach.

Black glared at Kayden, as Kayden smirked.

"Who picking this heavy looking thing up?" Zach asked the boys.

"Shit my skinny ass can't lift that." Black backed up.

"Hell I'm small too." Kayden said.

"Okay how about all us lift it." Black said.

"I can't. That pizza got me sick." B said. Zach looked at B. B wouldn't meet Zach eye.

"But you not throwing up." Black said confused.

"When do somebody need to throw up to feel sick?" B snapped at Black.

"You need to calm your short ass down, before I throw your ass, you don't have no gun no more." Black snapped.

"Y'all chill." Kayden said.

"That his Crayola looking ass." B walked away from them.

"I'm tired her smart ass mouth bruh." B heard Black said.

"Do something about it then." B said walking on Black, but Zach pulled her back.

"Okay grown people, all y'all grown right? No kids? Okay cool, let's move this heavy ass thing." Kayden said.

They heard somebody outside.

"Oh shit, who the fuck is that?" Black whispered.

Zach went to look out the garage window.

"That Justin dude." Zach said.

"I got this." B said walking away.

She walked back in the house, and walked to open the door. She open the door, for Justin.

"Hey, is Kay here?" He asked B.

"No, but if you want to see her, you have to meet her some where." B said.

"Where?" Justin asked her.

"I'll tell her to meet you at the park. You better go ahead and go." B said.

"No bullshitting?" Justin asked her.

"Nah, I don't have times for that." B said.

"Okay, cool." Justin said and turned and leave as Kayden, Black and Zach carried black bags.

"This the money, let's go." Zach said.

<<<<<>>>>

Back at Kayden's house, Kay was sleep on Karen lap, as  Alex talk K'Wan.

"Last kill." Alex said.

"How it about to feel?" K'Wan asked Alex.

"Shit, I'm not getting paid, so it going to feel like shit." Alex said and they laughed.

"That sound about right, but shit you sure you don't want to take that last vacation with your family. You could use it. You won't see your girls or wife again." K'wan looked at Alex. Alex sighed.

"Man the shit tempting as fuck, but I don't know. Then I think Karen pregnant again, man." Alex shook his head.

"Hell nah, how old she is? About forty? And you still giving her kids?" K'Wan shook his head.