{25}

B stared into space as Zach and Jelly talked about nothing. It has been two days since the police sent them papers. They haven't even started packing anything up yet. On top of that Kay was having morning sickness, all the sister pitched in to help her out. Tending to her every need. She was enjoying every minute of it too.

"Can y'all talk about something else? Because the shit y'all talking about now is hurting my ears." B said.

"That's because you not in the conversation." Zach said. Jelly laughed.

"You laughed at everything." B snapped.

"Umm what the hell wrong with you?" Jelly asked B.

"I'm horny." B said.

"Uhh eww, better call Kayden." Zach laughed.

"I can't. He's out of town with Black." B said sadly.

"Dick been bomb huh?" Jelly smirked.

"Too bomb, the best I ever had." B yelled.

"You only been with one other nigga though." Zach said raising an eyebrow.

"Like I said, best I ever had." B shrugged.

"At least somebody getting dick." Zach mumbled.

Jelly and B burst out laughing.

"It's okay your time will be coming." B said as a knock came at the door.

"Now I wonder who the hell that is." Zach said as Jelly got up from her seat to open the door.

 Justin stood there with flowers in his hands and a baby blanket.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jelly asked looking him up and down in a mean way.

"Umm I'm here to see, Kay." Justin said.

"Kay who?" Jelly asked.

"Kira." Justin said.

"Ohh so you baby daddy?" Jelly just stare at him.

"Who at the door?" B yelled.

"Some nigga for Kay." Jelly yelled back.

"My name Justin." Justin scowled at Jelly.

"I don't give a damn if your name was Shit Face. You hurt my sister you jackass." Jelly said.

"Look I came here to apologize to her. That's all, so may I come in please?" Justin asked really getting frustrated with Jelly.

"Just let him in Jelly damn." B said. "Kay! Your no good ass baby daddy here." B yelled.

"Y'all are so rude and mean." Zach shook her head at her sisters.

Kay walked downstairs with a blanket around her.

"What you want?" She asked Justin, while her sisters just stare.

"Uhh can I talk to you in private?" Justin asked his eyes mainly on B, thinking about that punch she gave him.

"Why? Don't you have somewhere to be? Someone to lay up on?" Kay asked.

"You tell em sister." Jelly said and B chuckled, while Zach shook her head.

Justin looked over at Jelly and B.

"Can y'all go in another room?" Kay asked her sisters.

They all looked at each other.

"Fine, but just know I'll be boiling grits." B said as her, Jelly, and Zach walked in the kitchen.

"I see your sisters don't play." Justin said to Kay.